It's now or never!!!

doots

Hi, I'm Victoria and am now attempting to go on my last diet ever as I have had enough of going up and down for the last 20+ years!!!!

I have tried every diet going and did have some success on Weight Watchers about 8 years back, but it all came back on, I tried again at the beginning of this year but I just don't get the new proppoints, so I thought I'd give Slimming World a chance as I've heard so many great things:)

3 weeks ago I started on the extra easy plan, I've loved it and haven't felt hungry at all, but after 3 weeks I haven't lost anything, and so for the last few days have completely stuffed my face, and now I feel crap :mad: I'm such an idiot.

I have decided this morning that I have to keep going, I can't just give up so easily. So I thought if I post my food diary on here I will hopefully get a bit of feed back as to where I'm going right or (very likley) going wrong.

I am currently 12st 5lbs and want to be 10st, with a stone lost by Christmas. I don't want to be fat anymore and really feel at my lowest point. I'm 40 and should be in the prime of my life, a yummy mummy, but it's just not happening!

Well I say no more, I'm going to do this, no more moping, I'm the only one who can change me BRING IT ON!!!!

Good luck and welcome :)

I can completely relate to your WW experience, I was soo mad at myself for putting the weight back on but I finally feel in the right head space to finally make the 'lifestyle' change rather than yo-yo again!!!

Doing a food diary is a good step, all the lovely people on here have helped me no end get my head around EE over the past few weeks, and reading others is also inspiring!!

Good luck again, I look forward to reading about your losses each week :)

K x

Good luck Victoria. I'm sure you will get loads of help posting your diary on here, there are some very knowledgable people. With a few tweaks to your meals I imagine the weight will start coming off.

I am in my second week now having done it a couple of years ago. I seem to remember then that it took a while to get any significant loss but then I lost a lot quite quickly & put it down to my body getting used to the plan after years & years of yo yo dieting. Maybe it is the same with you?

Keep on going, I'm sure if you stick with it you'll reach your goal.

X

Back