It's Official Day 4 SUCKS!!

I love a challenge

You're doing fab by the way... can't wait till next week when you have your weigh-in to see how well you've done.... we could have a compettion on our hands!! Race you to -38lbs!! ;-) xx
Right you're on lol Mind I am off plan for 3 weeks from 22 June - give you a bit of a bonus - you will need it lol
xxxxxxx

Hello my love...
I'm afraid I'm not so good. - read the post SS+ Help - I was doing so well today. Felt amazing this morning and went to my god daughters holy communion... ignored the party food and drank pints of water. Then as soon as I got home 6ish I started to feel realy ill. Faint, shakey, sick, the thought of a tetra made me feel ill! I had my 2nd tetra anyway, and some more water... then I had a black coffee... nothing was making me feel better.
Soooooooooooo.... I had some chicken and 2 tablespns of broccolli :cry:
I felt so much better afterwards though and although I feel like a complete and utter failure I feel better for having it and still feel positive about SSin. I'm just considering 'allowing' myself a small white and green meal on a sat/sun night. Not quite SS+ as it would only be 1 or 2 days a week but if I 'allow' myself this now, then I'm hoping it will take away this feeling of guilt and failure that I have now!?
I'm still lovin' the CD and SSin'.... just trying to be realistic at how I can maintain this long term. :confused:

Well done you for still going strong... I have even MORE respect for all of you that can SS for weeks now.:D
How have you found it so far? xxxxx

Hey loveIT, I agree wioth Minnie...you're being too hard on y'self.

making a decision to have a small (& it sounds to have ben a v small G & W meal on SS is NOT a failure.
Agreed it's not pure SS,but neither is it cheating. It was a pragmatic decision taken to try & alleviate symptoms of tiredness or low BP. Of all the things ypou could have chosen to eat it was about the best & will not have kicked yoiu out of ketosis which is the most important thign.

doing SS during the week & ss+ at W/E's is a perfectly acceptable option.
also bear in mind that y'day was v hot. You might well have just had a bit of low BP & poss not have had enough fluids.
It's still early days. you should find you & your body continue to adjust to the diet over the next couple of weeks. who knows you may not have another turn like this again.

Thanks Jane - starting to feel better about my 'failure' and looking forward to SSin tomorrow. Glad to know it hasn't effected my ketosis! Really appreciate the support! I love CD Minis!! xx

Minnie - let the games begin! This is war!! ;-) xxxxx

Off to bed.... trying the strawberry shake tomorrow morning! Mmmm! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back