Its official im off cd

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Spoken with my CDC and she thinks it's best I stop to so I'm ready to crack on with ww tomorrow and just gone and done a nice big shop! On quite lookin forward to it :) I will stay on the cd forum tho :) can't leave my friends behind x

I think you have made the right decision , CD is amazing if you can stick to it 100 % but not everyone can , and then it just doesnt work , you can be much happier and loose more on a conventional diet like WW .. just make sure you stay and let us know how you are doing ( as long as you dont mention all the lovely food you get to eat !!!!)
good luck hun , hope you manange to get to goal :)

Good luck! I hope Weight Watchers really works for you

Good decision. WW is a great diet. I've got a friend who's lost loads on it and loves the plan.

Definitely keep us posted as to how you're getting on! x x

Hiya, I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure you'll do well. Look forward to hear how you're getting on. I did WW before CD and I intend to go back on it once I finish my CD journey. :)

i done ww before cd but found the losses a bit disheartening after previosuly doing cd but i guess i got to understand that im not going to lose as much as i would on cd xxx

I'm sure you'll do just fine, Hon. I've heard that the new WW is really good. My friend has done it now for two weeks and she's lost quite a bit. It fits in with her lifestyle really well.
Good luck, and chat soon. :)

good luck huni xx

I'm going back to WW when I have the last few lbs to lose, then intend to become a gold member (yay!) and weigh in regularly there (once a month) for free to try and keep at my goal weight (or within 4lbs of it).

Good luck Pink

Xxx

Good decision I think. CD is hard enough as it is and you need to be in the right frame of mind to do it. Good luck with WW and keep us updated on how you get on. :)

Back