1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Its official im pregnant and on the countdown :-)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by slimming-girl, 11 February 2014 Social URL.

1. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Well-Known Member

Hello all ;-) I have hung out in the ttc section until now; I'm officially 12 week 2 days and Edd is 24/8/14 I can't believe it. Thanks to the wonders of ivf/icsi we finally get the chance to be parents.

I'm already overweight so eating as healthy as possible and trying to keep weight gain to a minimum. I have joined the shape the pregnancy incentive via the midwife so hoping that keeps me on track and il be back to my walking with the dog from today.

Here's to a healthy happy pregnancy. Had my dating scan and Down syndrome screening test and wait two weeks for results. It's so nerve wracking, i thought they would tell you something on the day although not official but an indication. Next midwife appt at 16weeks :) yay xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sarah_lou1981

sarah_lou1981 Not gonna be a fat mamma!

Yay, you've finally got a pregnancy diary!!! So so happy for you :D

4. slimming-girl

Yay :) I asked about my placenta she said it looked a little anterior but assess at 20 weeks don't really know what that means haha I've just realised the report they give you for your yellow book tells me the nt measurement it seems it's normal but obviously il wait for te official report xxx

5. slimming-girl

Did anybody else get a dating scan report for the yellow book x

6. sarah_lou1981

I had an anterior placenta (quite a few girls on here have) but they didn't actually tell me at my 20 week scan, I only found out when I read the scan report myself. My midwife said they don't tend to mention it to people unless it's low lying and, as mine wasn't, it's not something they worry about.
    I didn't have the downs testing so can't help with the report etc. xx

7. sarah_lou1981

I got a printout and they sent one to my midwife that she glued into my maternity notes x

8. slimming-girl

Good start to the day a sts so I stand at 3lb loss since bfp I'm very pleased with that I've looked up online and based on my bmi my gain should be between 11-20 pounds so I'm going to continue to be as good as I can xx

9. slimming-girl

Weather is lovely today not warm but it's not raining :) been for a nice walk with the dog so I'm happy about that xx

10. Sammielouise071

Sammielouise071 Currently pregnant

Congrats on your pregnancy and well done on your loss this week :) xxx

11. slimming-girl

Thank you Sammi, hoping I can keep it to a minimum x

12. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

Congrats what a little miracle ! Im about 10 weeks give or take scan in two weeks so not far off you x

13. slimming-girl

Thank you tink :) scan will soon be here xx

14. tink2011

Thanks it will all feel so real ! Not really been sick so feels weird telling people that as they expect you to be ill so at least can how my scan! How have you been x

15. slimming-girl

I've not had any sickness and all my scans have been fine. Not everyone has sickness don't read into it dubchick didn't have much sickness and she's due any day. I've just been tired but that's worn off now I think lol xx

16. tink2011

Glad its not just me though im not complaining that im not sick! Its a sign of a boy!!

Im tired to but always am ha ha

17. slimming-girl

Yes I have to admit I love my sleep. I don't if no sickness is a sign of a boy dubs expecting a girl and she didn't have any lol x

18. tink2011

Old wives tales! I hope i know on first scan don't want to wait ! X

19. sarah_lou1981

I had a boy and I felt horrendous for the first 15-16 weeks :/ x

20. PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Pregnant with Baby No 2!

I'm expecting a girl hun and I had sickness from 8-16 weeks solid, with the odd spew every now and again ;) so u never know xx

21. tink2011

Can u ever tell what your having on the first scan ? X