Its official im pregnant and on the countdown :-)

I don't know i asked the sonographer and she said not I was asking about the nub theory but tbh I don't want to find out until they are born x

Can u ever tell what your having on the first scan ? X

I think, even though gender is determined from conception, they can't actually tell until 16 weeks x

14 weeks today can't believe it I'm in the second trimester x

Happy 14 weeks :D

After weeks of maintaining and been as good as possible I've had a terrible week and now I'm 5pound up or 2 pound up from my bfp weight so il have to focus on getting that back down my boobs have grown a cup size and back size but I don't know I I can blame the 5 pound on that :-( anyway on my excersise bike for 30 mins and a walk later x

Quite a lot if your gain will be water retention and when your pregnant your digestion slows right down .. Give it a few good days and it will drop :) plus some herbal teas like lemon and ginger ..

Try not to fret hun x weight can be so up and down in pregnancy anyway. At the end of the day your body isn't your own at the minute :)

Try not to worry your doing great. Hope you have a good day today xxx

Antenatal Pilates was good I really enjoyed it. Working the pelvic floor muscles. I've just bought a fit ball to sit on and do my stretching exercises. Hi Frances hope you and the little one are settling well. It seems I'm starting with a cold I hope it doesn't last too long :-/ x

Antenatal Pilates was good I really enjoyed it. Working the pelvic floor muscles. I've just bought a fit ball to sit on and do my stretching exercises. Hi Frances hope you and the little one are settling well. It seems I'm starting with a cold I hope it doesn't last too long :-/ x

Tomato n basil soup... Delish...n full of vit c ;) xx
We're great ta xx

Thanks for the tip il look into it :) xx

Oh my I slept till 11.45 from 9.45 the long day at work (12 hour shift nurse) must have really tired me out. I need to look at some new makeup I use bare essentials but by the end of my shift I look dreadful I need it to stay in place so I look half human and everyone doesn't feel the need to say ah you look so tired lol x

Oh my I slept till 11.45 from 9.45 the long day at work (12 hour shift nurse) must have really tired me out. I need to look at some new makeup I use bare essentials but by the end of my shift I look dreadful I need it to stay in place so I look half human and everyone doesn't feel the need to say ah you look so tired lol x

I think u'll get that anyway hun. I did. Right up to the end. Even when I felt ok n was sleeping ok. I think it's just something ppl say when ur pregnant. That, and they'll put everything u do down to hormones!!!!!

Hi hun how are you doing? :) How's bump? xx

Hello love all is good with me got my 16 week midwife appt this week I'm excited because I think they listen to the heartbeat eeek :)

I've been very organised and phoned round some nurseries as il need one day a week when I'm at work, my mum will do one day for me. I didn't realise how expensive it could be. Only one nursery is flexible the other are set days so I may be working I may not Pft.

I've maintained since my hefty 5 pound gain dropped 3 so back to 3 pound overall I don't think that's bad for 16 weeks I'm going to set my stall at 14 pound max gain if I can do less great but I'm not going to stress too much, plenty of time after baby to focus on weight reduction.

How are things with you and Amelia? Is mummyhood a shock to the system ? Xx

My check is next week ooo let me know if they do listen to the heart thats exciting! Wow 3lbs i haven't weighed in but i know its at least double that x

Will do tink :) it's exciting xx

Back