Its official im pregnant and on the countdown :-)

Wowwwww I heard baby's heart beat straight away it sound like a train going fast haha bp fine urine fine next appt 25 week unless I feel I want one sooner xx

No you can't find that out until 20 week scan this was midwife appt and check up. Bloods fine O positive no need for anti d. Iron levels all good. In speaking to others it seemed they all had train sounding heart rates and got boys and girls so that old wives tale isn't any use hahaha. How are you x

No you can't find that out until 20 week scan this was midwife appt and check up. Bloods fine O positive no need for anti d. Iron levels all good. In speaking to others it seemed they all had train sounding heart rates and got boys and girls so that old wives tale isn't any use hahaha. How are you x

Will u find out at 20 week scan? R u keeping the surprise?

I went online n searched the average hb for each n apparently the slower the hb (130-140) was a boy n the higher (160-170) was a girl!! Eabha's hb was always around the 140 mark!! So that blew that out if the water!!!
N girls make u horrendously sick?? Not true for me!!!
Heartburn means a head full of hair... Nope!!
Apparently my bump was a "model girls bump" but I've no idea why as I couldn't tell the diff from a "girl bump" to a boys even now after carrying a girl!!
It's fun guessing tho :)

I'm keeping it a surprise I won't find out id love to sometimes but I want to keep it secret and I can't hold my own water so best if we stick with a surprise :). The old wives tales are funny time will tell hehe x

I'm keeping it a surprise I won't find out id love to sometimes but I want to keep it secret and I can't hold my own water so best if we stick with a surprise :). The old wives tales are funny time will tell hehe x

Yea I def don't recommend finding out n keeping it secret
We're finding it awful even now as ppl keep asking if we knew what we were having n it's horrible lying to ppl

Oh and we thought we'd find out but not tell anyone. But I'm too a worried I'll start calling it he or she. Then people will know we lied lol!
So I'm not sure what to do.....

Do you have a gut feeling?
I have a feeling I'm having a girl!!
But I really don't mind. I like the boys clothes better!

Hi twix :) my gut feelings boy but we won't know for definite till they arrive lol. Ah it would be too hard not to slip up. Il find out for the second baby then I have something to compare it to :). How are you feeling x

Oh and we thought we'd find out but not tell anyone. But I'm too a worried I'll start calling it he or she. Then people will know we lied lol!
So I'm not sure what to do.....

Do you have a gut feeling?
I have a feeling I'm having a girl!!
But I really don't mind. I like the boys clothes better!

That's what we done!! Hardest thing ever!! Even now we've to hold the lie. It's horrible

Has anyone caught you out?

Not yet but it's horrible lying to everyone. Even OH has said it was our worst decision... Both agreed next time we'll either not find out... Or tell ppl if we do find out.
But I did keep saying "she" to ppl. But then I'd make a conscious effort to say "he" in the next sentence...

Hi hun, how are you getting on? :) How's bump? xxx

Happy Monday ? I had a very special birthday weekend it was lovely eaten far too much cake and cards do won't be analysing scales until some recovery days are done lol. Annie messaged me a few days back which was nice I know she's been very quiet in mins don't know if anyone else has had contact xx anyway a new week a sunny day life is good x

Carbs not cards lol

Happy Monday ? I had a very special birthday weekend it was lovely eaten far too much cake and cards do won't be analysing scales until some recovery days are done lol. Annie messaged me a few days back which was nice I know she's been very quiet in mins don't know if anyone else has had contact xx anyway a new week a sunny day life is good x

Glad you had a nice weekend :) sometimes we need the cake and carbs!! I keep in touch with Annie, just not on here. We started our ttc diaries together and she helped me massively with vitamins etc so it's nice to keep in touch.
Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine x

Good morning :) had my 20+1 week scan yesterday baby looked great kicking away but I couldn't feel it because of anterior placenta :-( hopefully il have feelings in the next few weeks yay. :) weighed in and I'm happy with an overall gain of 8 lb :) I'm very pleased about that. I will continue with healthy eating and excersise :) keep the full gain to as minimal as possible xx

Back