its oh so quiet!!!!

It is her first. I'm very excited as she used to live with my brother until he stupidly dumped her (my mum is still very disappointed) and then she got a job working with me and then I set her up with another friend at work. They got married last feb and the groom thanked me during his speech which was a complete surprise and one of the nicest things to happen to me.

I adore babies too to the point that I am a little sad that I'm not going to have anymore sometimes... Three is enough though and I will be 26+14 this coming sept and can't fit anymore in my house or my car lol.

It is her first. I'm very excited as she used to live with my brother until he stupidly dumped her (my mum is still very disappointed) and then she got a job working with me and then I set her up with another friend at work. They got married last feb and the groom thanked me during his speech which was a complete surprise and one of the nicest things to happen to me.

I adore babies too to the point that I am a little sad that I'm not going to have anymore sometimes... Three is enough though and I will be 26+14 this coming sept and can't fit anymore in my house or my car lol.

I've got 3 too. I want one more boy to make the set but oh is very against it. He's making me wait till the youngest is 3, which means I'll be 36. I think he's hoping I grow out of it lol.

QUOTE=babycake;5936807]I've got 3 too. I want one more boy to make the set but oh is very against it. He's making me wait till the youngest is 3, which means I'll be 36. I think he's hoping I grow out of it lol.[/QUOTE]

How old are yours? Mine are dd1-20 (old ay), ds - 7 and dd2 -6.

Youre both mad! 2 is more than enough. I have 2dd's 5 and 3 (on sunday). I'm sure hubby wants another but I'm happy with what I've got, although I feel bad he doesn't have a son...

Number 1 son is 12, number 2 son is 3 and number 3 son is 1. OH keeps reminding me that i never wanted babies of my own!!!

Youre both mad! 2 is more than enough. I have 2dd's 5 and 3 (on sunday). I'm sure hubby wants another but I'm happy with what I've got, although I feel bad he doesn't have a son...

You can borrow any of mine he'll soon change his mind!!! Some days I cant tell which ones has caused which injury!! All they do is scrap!!

My dd2 will run rings around ANY boy.... She's the reason 2 is where I stop! I love her dearly but she is such hard work :) I'm counting down the days till Sept so she goes to nursery :-(

My dd2 will run rings around ANY boy.... She's the reason 2 is where I stop! I love her dearly but she is such hard work :) I'm counting down the days till Sept so she goes to nursery :-(

Ha ha. I'm sure 2and 3would give her a run for her chocolates!!! 3 waits for 2 to nod of or go potty and 'wham' gets in a clean shot when 2 can't do anything about it. The number of times I've mopped up because 3 has cloths lined him!!!

Lol, go number 3!
x

My youngest is hard work. When my eldest daughter's nan (different dad) died before christmas, my youngest refused to give her a sweet so eldest said, arr, but my nan just died. The youngest (6) said a sweet won't bring her back! I think she gets her charm from me hahaha

Don't talk to me about A&E, we were there over Christmas as no 2 decided no 1 wasn't allowed in the bathroom and leaned on the door to shut it and promptly fractured her sisters finger :-( Do you think they get worse the more you have? :)

My worst is the eldest. He has this knack of winding them up so tight that when they go it's like clashing spinning tops. Number 2 and 3 are angels when he's not around!! The other problem with 3 is there seams to be less room in the bed when it's snuggle time :) so we have to scrunch up tight :).

I still would love 1 more though

Xxxx

Back