1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

It's only just begun

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Phoenix65, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Phoenix65

Phoenix65 Well-Known Member

Had my first weigh-in last Tuesday and was delighted to have lost 16lb and although I know things will slow down a lot from that, it has really motivated me to stick with it. Roll on Tuesday:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fluffygirl

Fluffygirl Well-Known Member

16lb?! In one week? or over a longer period of time?

Congrats on the loss - what diet are you doing? :)

4. Phoenix65

Phoenix65 Well-Known Member

That was 16lb in one week (I have a lot to lose). I lost 9lb last week and my 3rd weigh-in is tomorrow. Am expecting it to have fallen off dramatically this week but hoping for 3lb to make 2.5 stone in 3 weeks.