Its powerful

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Eileen, 29 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    the conselling.Last night at my meeting i cryed!!!:cry:
    I couldnt beleive it, i was taking about my childhood,& the way we were given food as treats & so on. It brought back a lot of things i had forgotten about.I found it very helpful.does everyone else like the conselling?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. smoorecats

smoorecats Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I had this happen to me when I originally did LL, quite scary but also good! The group I was in at the time were great and I think someone cried nearly every week over different things! Although it was sort of happy crying (if you know what I mean?)

Keep up the good work

4. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life

that sounds as if you really got a lot out of the session.

I haven't actually cried yet, howevr was so close this week and it came on so unexpected. I hid it this time around, although my group is supportive and it would of been fine.

Keep up the good work

5. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

It certainly gets very deep thats for sure - especially when you listen to others and you can relate to them - we are all in this together and we all eat for very different reasons.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.