It's SATURDAY folks, let's do it HOUR by HOUR XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning everyone!

WOW, it's weeks and weeks since I started the daily off. I've been up for a couple of hours but have been surfing on Ebay :D etc...

How is everyone doing??

I feel like I've been away for weeks yet it's only been a day or two. I've just not had much spare time lately especially as my little girl has been ill on and off lately.

I should update my diary later too.

Hope we all have a good day today....:tear_drop::tear_drop: I really must catch up with my water intake, doing good today with at least 1 litre gone :D

catch you all later, hope I've not missed too much on the daily.

ttfn xx sj xx

Morning SJ - lovely to see you!

Morning to everyone else - here's to another good day.

Sunny morning here with blue skies. DS has a fete today at his nursery so we shall pop along to that later. They've got a barbecue so must make sure that I do not succumb! - i shall just enjoy the wonderful barbecue smells!

Slept a little better last night - was still up a few times but at least i got back to sleep fairly quickly.

Didn't go to my husband's niteclub opening in the end - got all behind and literally couldn't find anything to wear. How sad is that? I am right between sizes and everything seems to look awful - either too big or too small. I ended up feeling fat and awful so decided not to go. :(:(

Well, good luck to anyone with a weigh in this morning. I was naughty and got on the scales this morning - half a pound lost since Thursday so i'm happy with that. I know its going to be SLOW now until the end.

Chat later

xx

Hello, I joined this forum yesterday! Its my second day of ss today, hoping it will be ok, seeing as its the weekend I wont be sitting around on my own! Its mu husbands first day of his millionth re-start, so hopefully we wont both hungry and ill tempered! DS has a birthday party of one his little friends to go to tonight, although, kids party food doesnt really tempt me, I wait until after a few 5 year olds have coughed and spluttered all over it and then it looks less appealing, lol!

morning all!!
Went out to a Silver wedding last night... had wine!:eek::eek:
Need to get back on track today and lose the water and glycogen I gained last night!
Off to the gym, but after that its a quiet day here for a change!!:D:D:D
Catch you all later XX

Morning everyone.

I jumped on the scales this morning, couldn't resist! I'm only 1 lb down though, what's that all about:confused:

This is week one of restart and it's almost over. I'm definitely in Ketosis and definitely sticking to SS and drinking 4 litres of water a day, so ONE POUND ?

My official day to weigh in is Monday so I know I have a couple of days to go. Ah well, it won't put me off, I have to make it make me MORE determined not less!

I better go and start glugging the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all,

Its a lovely sunny day here, im going to make the most of it and go to the local market to see if i can pick up any bargains, then its gardening time i think.

Hope everyone has lovely days xx

Morning all.

Its nice and sunny here too today. I went out for a lovely meal with my hubby last night (my bday treat) and it was yummy. I wont tell you what I ate but lets just say I did not stick to 790 as planned. I enjoyed every single mouthful though and dont feel bad about eating as I haven't had a nice meal for 3 months. And I wore a size 14 outfit so was feeling really good about myself.

So back to it today. Got to be 100% and am going for 4 litres. Got to work this evening so cant get more than 4 litres down as my boss doesnt appreciate me running to the loo every 10 mins.

Have a good one everyone

So glad you enjoyed your meal Sam. My birthday is in a few weeks and I was always hoping to be by goal then so i could go and out and enjoy a meal. I dont think I'm going to get to goal by then but I may still go out!

Did you stray big time or just a little? I can't decide what to do! Think I might go for an indian as I could then have a chicken tikka.

xx

Good Morning folks,

Had my weigh in and I have lost 4lbs wowowowowow :D:D
Very happy with that.
Glad you enjoyed your birthday meal Sam, and a size 14 too well done you, :D

My birthday is in a few weeks too so would love to be a stone down by then. So I can wear something other than baggy top.

Sun is shining here what a glorious Sept we are having..:character00238:

Good luck to you and Hubby, keep gluggling :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Enjoy your gardening Sarah :)

Morning SJ, missed you, do hope you little one is better. It is a worry when they are ill. ((((hugs)))):hug99:

Goling to update all my challenges now.....soooo happy!!!:party0011:

Well done Hedgemag - what a result! you must be really pleased xx

when is your birthday hun?

30th sept - a fellow libran then xx

Morning , SJ
I'm up late today as hardly any sleep, as my middle son and his mate had a sleep over , so its like a hangover without booze . No dout my son will sleep all day , and i've got to take my daughter to a party so no rest today for me :-( Hope everyone has a good day today , and SJ hope your daughter is on her way to a speedy recovery !

morning all ,talk about lazy didnt get up till 9 ,then made hubby and 2 kids a fry up aarrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.Day 2 here we go xx
well done hedgemagxx

Hi Paula , yes its a sunny lazy day hehe , hey when i first started VLCD doing food like FRY UPS it killed me , but hey as long as we dont touch its ok , ok i'm heading off now , don't think i will be on anymore today as party and the X Factors on , love that , they should make that X Factor at least 3 hours long lol

Morning all !
just surfaced from my bed, i havn't slept very well this week & ended up in bed at 8.30 last night, had a lovely long sleep & have woken up with a thumping headache !!
unfortunatly the tiredness overtook my willpower & i was naughty yesterday !! Today i'll be back on plan ;)
xx :)

Ouch me too , the head from hell , it must be the day for it , hope you feel better soon Pandora

Back