It's SATURDAY folks, let's do it HOUR by HOUR XXX

morning everyone. im in work 9-6pm today, so ill prob b doin a lot of lurking on here!! 1 shake down, 1 litre down, so today has got off to a good start! also i jumped on the scales this morn and im finally into the 11's!! woohoo!! 11st 13lbs as of today. very pleased with myself, i havent been under 12st in the last 2 years!

i also managed to get into a pair of fcuk jeans last night that i know i couldnt even get over my hips a few weeks ago!! yay!!

Good Morning all you wonderful CDers ~ you all sound in fine form today :character00238: is shining here today too. My OH is at work up until around 1ish, son and gf still in bed ~ i've been up a whiles, tidying around etc....

No real plans for my day ~ went out to the Coast with them all yesterday, so plan on chilling today as much as one can with visitors who need occupying (if you know what I mean). Been on leave with them all last week and kinda looking forward to going back to work on Monday (ooh that sounds awful doesn't it).

Had a few fraught days this week and could do with some retail therapy, but been spending loads lately so that's a no no ~ can't complain mind as been on a bit of a spending spree lately having to buy smaller sized smart clothes for work ~ woz getting some raised eyebrows turning up for meetings looking like some sort of 'bag lady' if you get my drift :giggle:

So hope you all have a fab day in whatever you're doing ~ and let's hope the sun stays out.

Morning Everyone

Lovely day here today, took the dog o the park and walked further than normal, have had my 1st shake and am heading toward my first 1.5 litres i would like to try and drink 4 today but i'll see how it goes.
Have done all the housework downstairs while hubby is at work then we have his aunt and uncle coming over later for a bit, then it's x-factor and casualty for us.

Hope you all have fab days

xx

I am flagging abit today. Got another "no energy" day. Just had an apple which I shouldn't have had but I really fancied it and it was SO nice. Not going to beat myself up about an apple:)

Quite hungry today - these hunger days seem to pop up out of nowhere - very strange!

DS just having a nap so I will try and relax abit before he is up and raring to go again!

Hi guy's ... Maggie well done on ur loss we both lost 4lb this wk, great stuff. Well i'm using my laptop today as somthing wrong with my computer, taking it to my brotherinlaws now, he's going to fix it for me as his job is building computers, very handy for me as i'm always having problems.lol. speak soon.

Good afternoon all.

Well done Maggie on the 4lbs loss. That's fab.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

I was out partying (again) last night and drank far too much! Ended up eating half a chicken kebab and a bread roll. :(

Not sure if I'm in ketosis or not still, but I am not hungry.

So far today I have a bar and a couple of boiled eggs and ham. Feeling tired, as I didn't get much sleep last night so once the footie is finished I will probably have a snooze.

Gotta glug some more, because I don't want to fall of the wagon, because of the bad habit that I have developed of always succumbing at the weekend just because it's the weekend!

i'm affraid my headache is still hanging around :(
1 1/2 litres & a shake down so far, off to glug a bit more :tear_drop:
xx :)

Afternoon 1 shake and 2 litres down:tear_drop::tear_drop:
Thanx guys for your kind comments...I am really happy at the moment. I think it was def the water as I tried to get at least 5 litres in every day...and it worked.:D

Cheryl - Sorry your headache is still hanging around, have you taken any thing for it, maybe have a lie down for a while. Hope it goes soon hun. (((((hugs)))))

Linda - you are doing brilliantly, well done on your 4lbs.:)

Hope every one else is haveing a good afternoon, the weather here is still warm and sunny. What a difference to peoples moods when the sun shines.:)

Hubby at footie this after so have the place to myself, finished some chores, now having a lazy afternoon with my pc.

Take care
XX

Strange day for me today food wise. I was fine all morning and then got a sudden attack of the munchies around 2pm. Had to have my second shake early afternoon (i usually have it around 7pm after my meal). Had my 790 meal but then proceeded to chew my way through a whole ball of trident splash (there are 40 pieces in those things!) and a bottle of coke zero. Feeling abit ill now!

Hi Guys.

I survived the babysitting duties last night - my sisters 3 (youngest of which is 1) plus my own..! I'm absolutely shattered as I had to sleep in same bed as my 1yr old niece who has habit of raising her legs in her body bag thing and banging them down on to the cot - each time she scared the cr*p out of me and I think the longest I slept continuously was about an hour and a half... Saturday night or no Saturday night I'm heading to bed very shortly.

Have had a crap 24hrs on the diet but won't go into detail. Took DS to a party this evening 6.15 - 8.15 (late party for 5 yr olds I thought) and picked...!

Haven't had a single shake all day but have drunk nearly 3L of water. Haven't had a proper meal either so will be feeling crap tomorrow so I need a kick up the a**e tomorrow as I was really hoping to lose another stone in the 4 weeks I've got left until the launch.

All the mums from DS school were so excited about MF at the party this evening - they were talking about it non-stop and said they can't wait. As I was standing listening the list of them coming along just got longer and longer.

I've had some lovely emails from people asking to get on the Mailing List which has been great. I'm feeling more encouraged about it "selling out" now...

Anyway, I'm going to bed feeling tired and bemused with myself for spoiling the last 24 hrs when I've been so good all week... It's always the bl**dy weekend... the weekend when DS is home that I struggle.

I'll be on here first thing tomorrow trying desperately to keep on the straight and narrow....

PLEASE HELP

H XX

Hi Hannah

I'll be on here too tomorrow. Even though I wasn't really hungry, tiredness was a mega factor in my picking at my Mum & Dad's chinese and some cooked meats. Not too bad but still not on the programme. Water intake has been very low today too.

So help coming your way tomorrow, mutual support required!!!

Back