It's saturday lets do it **hou by hour**

I made Pizza for lunch, its the hardest thing for me to make as its something I really love.

We are busy but if anyone is at a lose end tonight I have a massive pile of ironing I could send you

Fizzy one thing I dont do is ironing.lol.When I moved in with paul I told him dont expect me to do ironing or gardening.lol

I like most things ironed, will have to do it after ebay. Haven't finished the washing yet so will have to do some tomorrow too.

The garden was done today, well the front one. I've put grass seed on the back lawn so can't mow it at the moment as the new growth isn't long enough.

Got up early, had half a packet of coffee shake, went for a walk with hubby and doggy on beach, saw lots of surfers looking cold. Then came back home, had other half of shake. Had a hot tub til I looked like a prune, ate a bar. Went to opticians and am trialling new contacts. Came back home to drop off stuff and then went to Mullion Cove. Came back to read a magazine drink pints of weak herbal tea and am now watching telly in a big woolly jumper as I am cold. Just made the bed and am looking forward to having an early night.
Hope all is well with everyone on minimins! and have a good evening

well house is covered in washing im trying to dry ( he lives in a 5th floor flat so no washing line ) omw the smell is loverly :) its that white diamond and lotus flower stuff, nice and girly for him starting uni monday lol

in for a day of ironing tomorrow so sorry fizzy have to pass on doing yours too since i hate to iron, never do mine or my wee girls normally

I feel like im about to explode!!! I will get this water down me even if I do explode

water water everywhere, lol

well had my strawberrry tetra and had just over 3 litres of water so now off to bed. nite

Back