It's Saturday .... Let's Do It Hour By Hour Xxx

Porgeous

Chilling
Morning all

Can you believe after all this time I have never ever started a daily??!! It's a little scary!

Well I am off to the hairdressers this morning.... this is a BIG deal for me. I am not having anything more than a trim but haven't been for many years.. I have previously admitted that hubby tends to lop the bottom off with a pair of beard trimmers. I suppose it was born out of a combination of self consciousness and a lack of pride in my appearance but I have decided to bite the bullet, also need to talk to them about sorting the colour, don't want to colour it but sadly am going grey, YIKES!! Now I'm really worried the will make me all boufant!!

Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday, will check in later.

Gxxxx

Your post made me laugh as i'm just the same. I haven't been to the hairdresser in years for exactly the same reasons. I've had wonky haircuts from my OH for ages now. I just hope I can do as well as you have on this and build up the confidence to go.
Enjoy it, just think they're there to pamper you and i'm sure you'll look fab after. :)

Enjoy it Georgie, I love going, it's quite a treat :)

Morning all! Lovely sunny day here. Kids are up, hubby is still in bed! Mum and Dad are coming over this morning, which will be nice.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

Morning All

Good to see you are finally putting my little Bro out of business Georgie!!
I'm off to Bluewater with my useless male friend to buy a pressie for a friend of his that has had a baby and then he is treating me to the pictures!Doesn't know it yet!!!
Back onto SS today after my AAMW.Hopefully scales will move again

Have a great day everyone and good luck with any WI's

Morning all
G , have a choppy number right into your face with some Colour injected in , will look great ! or a real short bob ... Good luck anyway i'm sure it will look great !

You will love been pampered at the hairdressers need to see pics later .xx

thought we had cleared up the sticky scales epidemic for a while but it seems there are one or 2 sets still infected sending hugs and good vibes medicine out to you and them :hug99::vibes:

Well Im well into the 12s now at 12st 11 this morn cant believe Im really going to do this .Still need to get my head to c atch up thou when I went to primark or mackys I still look for the plus size section still take at least 1 size too big (if not 2 or 3 :doh:)into changing rooms .My friend banded my from saying do you think the size bigger would fit better lol .

Booked my hols yesterday 2 weeks in tenerife cant wait just need some clothes and we are ready to go .Hole new holiday wardrobe to buy will need a hol when thats done lol . have a great weekend everyone working all day so may not get back on today take care and be good xxxx

Morning everyone.
Lovely sunny morning here again, make you feel so much brighter.

Enjoy the hairdressers Georgie, I love having my hair done. Not that it happens very often.

Well done Mandy for getting in the 12's you're really doing great.

Enjoy Bluewater Sue and the flicks. Useless friends can be very handy sometimes. I have a few lol.

Have a good day too Sarah and Liz

Catch you all later, just having my 1st coffee of the day followed by gallons of water..

HM

morning all.busy day for me off to do some last min shopping before holis :D georgie hope you get on ok at the hairdressers,i had my hair done during the week.i have it really short now now with a side fringe and lots of layers. i love it. best of luck to anyone with wi's and to the loosers!

becky x

Morning alllll...

Haven't got much time as I'm going to Leeds today! We're going chinese supermarket shopping and popping into Primark!

Well done on WI's all.. or should that be 'good luck'.. or both!!

Pics of the new hair do please georgie!!

Tenerife sounds wonderful!! ..

um ummm...

(my size 16 jeans are fitting well)

Hi all,
Woke up all excited this morning as i got WI this morning at 11am.
I think I've lost about 3lb which is good as I've already lost a stone in 2 weeks. Maybe I haven't actually lost anything!! We'll see.........
Then, 2pm I've got another microdermabrasion appointment, had the first of a 6 week course of it done last Saturday and it's brilliant!! It has got rid of a couple of milia (white hard spots under the skin that won't squeeze out). Beautician said I've got dehydrated skin, which is weird as all i do is drink water!!
Then it's off to work at 5.30pm till 10pm tonight at the bookie's!
Will post results of WI a bit later on.
Chow for Now!!
CharXX
A

Morning all. Well nearly afternoon !!. Had a lie in this morning as a very busy couple of days coming up. Just guzzling water and listening to One Republic on radio. La La la Too late ....La la!
Good luck for all the WIs today. Hope the new hairstyle looks fab. Post a pic so we can all see !

Hi all

What a thoroughly lovely morning I've had. Hairdressers went well, had about an inch off the bottom and she had redone the layers and made it whispy round my face which I like. Then headed off to Boots and treated myself to one of those fancy maccyaras with the gold tip bits (thanks Clare!) and some lovely Soap & Glory bits (love em!). Off to Next after that and picced up a pair of cheapie jeans as i don't like wearing the Diesels all the time as they are a bit pricey, a little cropped bomber jacket and a couple of tops. All in all I am thoroughly content just now!

Not at all jealous of Tenerife Mandy!

Hope everyone is having a good day too!

Gxx

Why not thats what moneys for .. spending we can't take it with us , anyway gives us a buzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Porgeous I love your top in the new piccie! is that one of your new purchases? very cute :) and the hair looks fab too!!

Love the new picture Georgie, hair looks fab!! xx

WOW your picture is amazing.. i used to be a hair dresser and i think a short cut kinda spikeyish with red tints would look hot on you and add to that amazing new body goodluck xxx

Wow Georgie you look amazing yet again. Love the hair. You remind me of a Young Suzi Quatro.. (showing my age now) ...

You know why coz she always used to where a jacket like that .
Looking good MRS G :) , yes red tints and short and choppy would look funky .... hey who are we to say .... lol

Back