It's Saturday .... Let's Do It Hour By Hour Xxx

Awww thanks everyone !! Interesting about the short spikey look as I have been toying with having it all lopped off, used to have it short many many many moons ago but am a bit nervous, I feel all girly when it's a bit longer! Liz, yep one of my new purchases, got it from Next Clearance shop for £10 bargain!

Never fear Maggie, I too remember Suzie so you're not alone!

Gx

can i just say (porg) i've just had a look at your photo bucket thing and you look fab, what a change. oh and after reading virgo's "doing cd on the cheap" i'm now going to email my cdc lady and ask if i can come back this week. i to have been trying slim-fast (just the shakes 3 times a day) but this weekend have pigged out again. i've promiced my boyfriend i will stick this time as i've put 3lb on and i feel it already (buma-my own fault) and yes i agree your new clothes look fab, oh to be able to wear a jacket that doesn't cover my bum.

Hi and thank you Helsbels, great to have you back on the wagon with us and you sound so determined. Keep posting as there is always someone here when it gets tough and the very best of luck.

Gxx

there done it!! email gone to her asking for forgiveness and if i can come back. her little one will be on holiday this week (mines just gone back last thursday) so not sure if she's away or not. will await a reply from her.

Hi all!! Been unwell for a spell so missed minis sadly but feeling well enough to prop myself up infront of computer (after pushing kids off first of course!!) Porgeous, you look gorgeous as ever, but now your waist is sooo small your hands look huge!! (joking!! tho they do look bigger!!) Well done helsbels on deciding to start again and i agree with maggie, Georgie, very Suzi Q!! Well done for all losses and big hugs to everyone bb xx

PMSL BB and thanks hun xx

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, are you on the road to recovery?

Gxx

Georgie you look gorgeous, love the new hair - you look even younger :D lovely clothes too :party0011:

Thank you Georgie!! I've got an op to go and I'll be much better once that's out of the way, bit nervous but more concerned that can't CD for 3 months after op!!! trying to get as much off as I can before then!! no date as yet as awaiting a cancellation but I'll get a weeks notice so I'll be SS's right up til then!!! :D

BB hope you are feeling better and great to see you back

Georgie-OMG you have turned the daily into one!!!!How do you do it!!!LOL!

Where are you Clare-hope you are OK-hope tonight wasn't/isn't too hard!

Thank you Georgie!! I've got an op to go and I'll be much better once that's out of the way, bit nervous but more concerned that can't CD for 3 months after op!!! trying to get as much off as I can before then!! no date as yet as awaiting a cancellation but I'll get a weeks notice so I'll be SS's right up til then!!! :D

Sending big HUGS hun, I hope you get a date through soon so you can get yourself on the mend. In the meantime take care of yourself! xx

Thanks Wiggly!

Gxx

I have been lurking all day, the daily is always very quite at the weekends..

Well I have got through another day SSing...just finishing 3rd litre of water...

Night night all

HM

Back