It's Saturday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Wow...everyone is going really brill today...well done kopcat and mochja

afternoon all 1st day for me, was meant to sart yesterday but felt a little sicky so today it is. Have 4 glasses of water so far and just had a hot vanilla with a spoonful of coffee yum.

Well done on the losses everyone xx

Hi everyone

Late getting on today as been down to Brighton has hubby bought me a session to get a bespoke fragrance made, I am now stinking the house out!!

There are some fabby weight losses today, well done to each and every one of you, it just excellent. My scales are on a go slow but I am so jolly today I just don't give a d*mn!

Isn't it the most beautiful day, glorious sunshine and all those lovely autumnal colours.

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon.

Georgie
x

Afternoon you lovely peeps.....

Have been out most of afternoon....I put the bread maker on before I went and then forgot about it...:eek:...Got home about 15 mins ago went in and the smell...OMG...it smell sooooo goooood! :eek:

Have got myself a frozen tetra and another bottle of water, and have shut the door.......torture! :sigh:

Why do I do it......because hubby is lovely and wanted me to make one for him.....my halo is shining!!! :D

Hope you are all well,

and sounds like you had a lovely day Georgie...what is your bespoke frangrance called????

Hi Maggie

That's actually where you might all be able to help me, I have three to choose from and then I have to pick a name. Hubby has suggested Skinny B*itch but I daren't as the lady is rather "well to do"! All suggestions welcome, want something to mark the new me.

Maggie you deserve a knighthood baking all that bread I think the smell would drive me to insanity!

Gx

ggggggrrrrrrrr maggie i wish u would stop it with that darn bread makeing you no how the smell always wafts this way ggggrrrrrrrr lol

looks like everyone has been having a good day, a huge well done to those who have wighed in today you all have don brilliantly

I need to get glugging with the water, i have only done 2 ltrs so far today ooppppss

hello all. bit late getting on here today as my daughter had her second 11+ exam today for senior school, and also Ive been packing for my course for me new job. Im going away tomorrow for 5 days so will miss my minis fix.

Having the family round tonight for fireworks so should be a good night.

Some fab weigh ins today. well done everyone.

Georgie, perhaps your fragrance should just be called gorgeous which is exactly what you are now after losing all that weight.

Hi Sam

Great to see you, how's it going with WW?

I'm gonna stay snuggly and warm and enjoy other people's fireworks from the window! Enjoy your evening. Are you off anywhere nice?

Thanks for the suggestion HUGS!

Gx

Hi all

everyones in such a great mood today!!! and some fab losses, breadmaking and perfume making, at least we're not all troffing!!!!

just about to cook tea for oh and kids then we're off to see the fireworks in the village, has been a gorgeous day hasn't it? but it does feel like it's getting decidedly cold now, or maybe it's just me

Hope everyone is enjoying their evening....lots of fireworks going off here, watching from my window. Loads of really loud bangs.....hope all the animals are all safe and sound in doors.

Going to have my last shake in a minute, 4 litres water down so far..

It's very quite on here tonight, everyone at the firework do's?

bye for now

HM

None for me either but have done my nails and didn't want to risk smudging by typing! Our gang of cats are terrified, one's hiding in the cupboard, bless!!

Gx

Just got back from the fireworks, was a bit narked actually as it said they were starting at 7, then overheard someone say they weren't setting them off til 8, really annoying as they do that just to get you to buy more burgers ggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!

so I came home with my little boy as he gets a bit scared anyway, just ast watching X Factor now and he's eating a toffee apple!!

Hi all just wanted to say i think this a great thread, i am in ketosis and is day 7. I have loss 6lbs this week. I aint hungry but have had cravings for food which does pass but this would be the place to come when craving. Really good thread to keep everyone motivated and support. Bunch of lovley people. x

Thank you Christie, glad your doing ok...and welcome

Thanks Hedgemag, normally on the pink site alot, but do like both sites. Hi all here. :massmoon:

Not sure my OH will be too happy with me going on both, he thinks i go on about Cambridge enough, lol.

Yep Day 8 for me tomorrow and i will scream if my OH asks me to go out to eat again :eat: , only started doing it since i have been back on the diet.

I aint put on any weight but never got to my orginal goal and decided i would like to get to goal for 2008, :scale:so i now have another 20 pounds to go to goal.

My birthday next week but already told him we can do something that does not involve eating or drinking. Plenty of time for that when i get to goal. :party0036:

Can u tell i luv the smilies??? LOL. x

Glad you decided to join us on here, we do a daily thread each day...it really helps keep everybody motivated..
I have been on the pink site but I do prefer mini's, it seems a lot busier and more chatty...
Good luck on your weight loss journey...tell hubby to treat you to something that is non food i.e. new hairdo or have your nails done...

Hope you have a good b'day next week and I agree you can always take a rain check on the meal and have it when you get to goal....stay focused and it won't be long..

I am off to bed shortly so I'll say night night everyone......see you same place same time tomorrow..

XXXX
HM

Back