***it's Saturday*** Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Well weighed this morning and a measly 0.5lb wtf!!!:eek: I have stuck to aamw and although my totm has turned up early :mad:...it still should have been more that a poxy 0.5lb :(. I just cannot get into them 10's.......:cry:

Right moan over.....

Well 3 clients spread out to day, popping into town later and then a lazyish day...

hope everyone else is ok ....will pop back in a while

I dread the weekends, i'm ok during the week cos i'm busy and rushing here and there. thankgod for thi sitethough it's so motovating!

I was gutted last night had my wi and i've only done 3lbs (I'm week 2 ss), afetr 10lb's last week i was really disopointed- got to keep focused though. I've been having 2 cans of zero pop per day so I think it's that that's slowed me down- no more of that for me!!

XX

morning all

well im feeling better about things now i managed to ss 100% yesterday and almost all the weight i gained on my binge has gone away again.

Katie- my recommendation to you would be to average out your weekly losses instead of looking at them individually - if you do that you have lost a WHOPPING 6.5lbs each week - thats really going something and i know of no other diet youd do that on - be proud!

I am having an at home day - myneice andnephew and ( PITA) sister will visit for a couple of hours this morning then i have to iron, wax my 'bits' and then pack for my trip tomorrow - plan on having a good long soak in the bath with my book later on too as i need to destress a bit.

foggy, grey and damp/cold here this morning - SOOOOO glad my psyllium husks arrived - am LOVING my morning porrige!

Morning Girls,

Maggie well done with the loss and at least its in the right direction hun and better than putting 1/4lb like i did last week with my totm!! any loss is better than no loss xxx

Katie,well done with your loss hun and you have lost 13lb in 2weeks woohoo thats darn good,keep coming on here over the weekend and we will help you out huni stay strong xx

Well its a bloomin cold morning yet again,not sure what i am doing today apart from having to take the dog for his walk oh and loads of washing!! h2b is at work all day today too

xxx

Morning all!

It's washing and ironing for me too today (I can hardly control my excitement :D) then I'm all alone as h2b and my daughter have gone over to his mums til tomorrow...mmm the temptation to have a takeaway - must resist!

Corinne x

Morning all,
im stuck at work all day today, slept really badly last nite and ive got 2 parties to go to this evening!! im gonna be knackered. today is day 2 of my restart, yesterday was really tough as i was so irritable and hungry. sticking with it tho as i know it will get better, by monday ill feel great! hope everyones doin ok!
xx

Morning all

Maggie, big hugs, it's horrible when the scales don't do what you sooo deserve them to do - I know you'll stick with it though and be in those 10's soon, you've done so well and are such an inspiration, don't be disheartened xx

Katie, first week is often followed by a slower second week and it is the average loss that counts so don't be down you have done brilliantly!

Slushy well done on getting back on track after the little blip, where are you off to?

Tara wrap up warm if you are going out, looks freezing out there, I don't think I am venturing out today!

Corrine, step away from the takeaway!!

Well I'm snuggled up on the sofa with not even a slight intention of moving at the moment!! Only on my first half litre - must try harder Mrs E!

Gx

Well done Mocha that's a brilliant result!!

Georgie
xx

My house is an absolute tip. It really gets me miserable. I want to have a nice clean, tidy house where I could invite guests, but I just can't seem to manage it. So instead of sitting on my bum on the sofa I really should be up and tidying and cleaning. Only been awake an hour. Had half a litre of water and I'm going to have a cup of tea now. First official weigh in is on Monday (day 14) as my CDC sees people fortnightly, but I have been monitoring my weight myself on my own scales and updating my ticker. Looking forward to starting the bars next week too.

Oh gosh, it's too tempting to sit here and play on the internet all morning!

i've just split up with my fella of 4 years and I'm feelin sooooo depessed. I'm really pleased that i've started my diet and am feeling great about what I've lost so far but am finding it really hard, I don't know if it's anything to do with my hormones bein up the shoot on this diet or what but i need to pull myself together!!! help me girls xx

Sorry to hear you have split up with your bloke. I am really stuggling today too, am on day 9 lost 10lbs in the first week but the urge to eat today just won't go away. My hormones are completely shot, totm turned up 2 weeks early and I just feel gerenally crap, cold and fed up. Don't want to eat as its going so well just can't get rid of the thought of eating food.

Going to drink some MORE water and hope for the best...

Thanks Katie. The water has filled me up a bit and I am painting my nails (again!) to keep me busy. Its horrible when you feel like that, maybe make yourself do something to keep busy and take your mind off things. Get some big hugs off your son, they should help too xxx

im at work and there literally is nothing to do here. as most people know cos im always complaining about it on here, i work in a hotel and the smell coming from the restaurant is driving me crazy; someone is eating garlic fries and lasagne. do u think id get fired for attacking a customer and eating her food??

hey hey kids, just checking in!
Had a tough few days with some family issues, but managing ok on the diet (thank you to those who have been sending supportive texts ;))

I hopped on the scaled while OH was in the bath this morning and i turned around to him and said "oi, brum, have you broken the scales"
I moved them to THREE different places and they read the same - 6lbs off so far (day 4!!!) I reckon it'll go up and down a bit but it'll eventually go down :)

Am drinking a hot vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee, DELISH!

How are you all now? Snuggle up warm!

(Del, miss you bum face xxx)

Back