It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning folks

Always quite on here at the week-end but I thought I would start the daily today.

I have got a couple of clients at 10 and then I will be back at the hospital with Colin for part of the day. Hoping he will be moved to a general ward either today or tomorrow. He has improved considerably since Tuesday. He's a strong old boy and not ready to leave us yet.

Have good one all, I'm afraid my diet hasn't gone to plan this week. But will get back to it.

Good luck with any weigh ins today

HM

Morning Maggie

Glad to hear Colin seems to have turned a corner - much relief to you!

I've got nothing much planned today and this evening apart from few of kids friends visitng later and some still over not going until about 3pm...

I shall be getting my water ready shortly and a nice shake, def def need a bit a caffeine this morning!

I feel so good this morning that I didnt crumble over the pizza, garlic bread, cakes, biscuits and sweets I think its made my resolve even stronger though I start AAW tomorrow....

Good luck with WI's today and well done for all the losses.

PS Susan & Georgie - keep your eyes peeled for fast approaching cars with boots open at the ready.....;);););)

Have a good day everyone!

Morning all

Maggie - glad to hear Colin is doing well, big hugs x

Clare - I'm almost scared to leave the house for fear of spending the rest of my life in a car boot!!!! Well done for resisting those urges and enjoy your AAMW, savour every mouthful! x

I've been a good girl and boxed up all my returns for the catalogues, need to get myself up and dress and drop them off at the post office and then off to see Sue in Brum.

Will hopefully catch up with all later - have a great day!

Gxx

Morning folks!!!

Just checking in for Saturday! Here's to a 100% SS day for me...lol:D

morning everyone,

maggie glad to hear your friend is doing alot better. Clare well done on not been tempted to eat im so jealous your starting aam week this week :( Hi porgeous, that is one job i hate returning goods from catalouges, all the packets stick together and then they cost a bomb to send back!! Hope you have a good day in brum :)

Had a great night last night dd stayed with parents so had relaxing night. Going to see my cdc today for supplies and then to do some shopping with oh. Then will go collect dd. alot to do!!

Hope everyone has a brill day and good luck with weigh in's etc :)
becky x :)

morning all. No work for me today... yippee. Sat is usually one of the busiest days for work but now the sale is over we get a bit of a lull, so im going to make the most of a weekend with hubby and dd's.

Maggie, glad to hear that COlin is on the mend. Not surprised your diet has been abit wobbly with trying to look after him this week.

Georgie, have a lovely day in brum. Its a beautiful morning here, blue skies and lovely and warm.

Clare, well done for resisting that feast last night. Not sure I could have been so strong so a big pat on the back for you.

To anyone ive missed, have a good one.

xx

morning all. No work for me today... yippee. Sat is usually one of the busiest days for work but now the sale is over we get a bit of a lull, so im going to make the most of a weekend with hubby and dd's.

Maggie, glad to hear that COlin is on the mend. Not surprised your diet has been abit wobbly with trying to look after him this week.

Georgie, have a lovely day in brum. Its a beautiful morning here, blue skies and lovely and warm.

Clare, well done for resisting that feast last night. Not sure I could have been so strong so a big pat on the back for you.

To anyone ive missed, have a good one.

xx

Thanks Sam & Becky & everyone else who gave me a pat on the back :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: - as usual being able to seek solace here assisted in the defeat of the above said items!

I have got a stinking headache and what feels like a wee bit of a sore throat! I cannot be ill dd 11th birthday 2morrow & illness is not part of the agenda!

I'm sipping my water and hoping to have a much better H2o day as its not been great last 48hrs due to working in a cold warehouse - you just cant drink in the cold!

I think I'm gonna have a nice soak in the bath and take a couple of paracetamols - see how I get on...

Dont intend venturing out much other than to get the papers & a few bits from Tesco Express - its all about conveninence!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

I felt a bit wonky yesterday so I had a bit of chicken and lettuce. Totm is looming too,.....

I am back 100% today, hoping to stay that way (wonky feeling permitting) till wednesday at least when I weigh.

Have a fabby day all, busy here for much of it!!!

Well TOTM due on MOnday, Have had the scoots already today and I've put on 3lbs overnight!!!!:eek:

1L of water
1/2 Starawbeery Shake
1 Mug of Boullion
1 Peppermint & Nettle Tea

Only another 3L and 2.5 Shakes to go!!:rolleyes:

1ltr water - half pack might make meslf a cuppa - I was gonna watch Masterchef, not sure if can bear it......
I clean, bathed - wearing some clothes that didnt fit a month ago & I've actually put make-up on despite the fact that I'm not going further than Tesco Express - hey I could meet the man of my dreams there - tho frankly I doubt it, more chance of winning lottery....

I cant believe that its noon nearly already - I've done nothing at all yet - ahhhhh I luv lazy days!

xxx

Well TOTM due on MOnday, Have had the scoots already today and I've put on 3lbs overnight!!!!:eek:

1L of water
1/2 Starawbeery Shake
1 Mug of Boullion
1 Peppermint & Nettle Tea

Only another 3L and 2.5 Shakes to go!!:rolleyes:

Hun
My CDC told me that if the cravings of PMT/TOTM start getting the better of you FAR FAR FAR betta to have and extra pack than start nibbling - I did this on the weekend that I was due and and 4 packs Sat & Sun - might help a bit xxx

Hi all hope we are all doing well today

Just had my first shake and 2l down all ready

Had the best laff last nite reading the troll/gonk thread anyone else see it .Defenatly better than going to pub had us all in stiches here .

I have a bit of headache today but was norty one the water glugging yest so my own fault .

What does the marigold boullion taste like is it salty ect need something savoury but dont like soups

Going to be lurking on here till I go to work so will catch up with all the posts xxx

Morning campers!
Just checking in, about to have my first mocha and chill out before the game at 2pm. Will catch up with you all later!

Have a great day!

Oh, and look who's back on the wagon ;) xxxx

Hun
My CDC told me that if the cravings of PMT/TOTM start getting the better of you FAR FAR FAR betta to have and extra pack than start nibbling - I did this on the weekend that I was due and and 4 packs Sat & Sun - might help a bit xxx
Wow, yes that is good to know...At least I will know exactly how many calories I am comsuming and it would help as I've been splitting the packs into two, but get an urge to eat every 1/2hr!! With 4 packs I would still only be comsuming 540 calories!! Might be my lifesaver!!

afternoon all

well just back from my weigh in, have lost 5lb! and despite the fact i feel like a blimp today my cdc still gushed about how my tummys srinking, bless her lol

good luck everyone who's weighing in today :)

Am away until tomorrow.

Found out that someone has broken into my garage whilst I have been away, stolen god knows what and then set fire to it.

That was something I never expected I can tell you

What a welcome home that will be

Morning folks!
well im off SS due to a bit of a scare last night (i collapsed in the shower after a really intense training session, im an idiot i know!) going onto 790 today. muscles are aching all over as the training session last night was all about focusing on your core and stregthening it up, which was really good but now it hurts to laugh cough or walk. plus my knee hurts from where i fell on it in shower.
OH wants to take me to pizza hut tonite and then onto the cinema. anyone know what the salad is like in pizza hut? ive never had salad there before, was always distracted by the pizzas!
on the plus side, ive lost 3lb overnight! which means my ticker is correct again woohoo!

afternoon all

well just back from my weigh in, have lost 5lb! and despite the fact i feel like a blimp today my cdc still gushed :eek: about how my tummys srinking, bless her lol

good luck everyone who's weighing in today :)

.....well it IS shrinking !!! :p

...how could it not....you've lost 4 stone already - FAB !!! :D

keep it up !

Debz xx

Back