It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

hi gang!!

god its sooo tough now. Finding it extremely hard. was in tears last night oh didnt know what to do but knew not to let me attack the presses. Checked my ketones 1st thing this morning and zilch even though it was last monday eve i broke the diet and have been ssing 100% since then. Clare once again your post has inspired me to keep going but girls im feeling awful I just cant get over how miserable I feel my first couple of weeks i was fine now all i want to do is eat. I think this is because i broke it it has to be.and now no ketosis?maybe im going mad but thought id be back by now.

sorry for rambaling on. Good luck to all the loosers to day and well done clare with your 6lbs fab loss.

later xxxxx

hi gang!!

god its sooo tough now. Finding it extremely hard. was in tears last night oh didnt know what to do but knew not to let me attack the presses. Checked my ketones 1st thing this morning and zilch even though it was last monday eve i broke the diet and have been ssing 100% since then. Clare once again your post has inspired me to keep going but girls im feeling awful I just cant get over how miserable I feel my first couple of weeks i was fine now all i want to do is eat. I think this is because i broke it it has to be.and now no ketosis?maybe im going mad but thought id be back by now.

sorry for rambaling on. Good luck to all the loosers to day and well done clare with your 6lbs fab loss.

later xxxxx

Come on Becky
WE CAN DO THIS - I know we can!!!!!!! The evil pixie telling you that you will be happier eating is NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!! xxxxx

Last edited:
ok becky I am struggling too but I know we can make it... i just can feel myself walking into any shop and slipping into a dress or a pair of jeans and zipping them right up...

ok becky I am struggling too but I know we can make it... i just can feel myself walking into any shop and slipping into a dress or a pair of jeans and zipping them right up...

HOLD that thought - and actually picture yourself wearing them after you've bought them! Mental images that you can see and look on to draw strength from are invaluble!!!!

HARK at me - ha ha.... Its all about the inner karma an all dat!!!!

Hi everyone,

Claire and Ellie Well done on your losses.
Clare-Well done at breaking all your old habits and comfort eating-I am so pleased for you and anytime you need an ear.
Becky-I'm sure you feel like this because you blipped.Try and keep focused on how bad this feels when you are next tempted.I'm sure you will be in ketosis again very soon and once you have your next weigh in and feel scales moving again(which they will) you will feel more positive again.Good luck!
Hi to everyone else and hope you have good evenings.

I've spent all day helping a friend move into his new flat and I am planning a night in frontof the rugby

Becky-sorry you are struggling hun-You know you can do it.

Back