Its Saturday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

Finally it the weekend yeehaw:eek:

Lets do it hour by hour drink plenty of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: may be go for a walk in the fresh air take the dogs, kids and enjoy our free time this weekend. (well if you have any) my kids have parties today and gymnastics but while i am there i can not be standing in front of my kitchen cupboards. :rolleyes:

Anyone doing anything speacial this weekend?

have a shaking good day all.:D

WEEELLLLL..... I'm off into town for a wonder and ponder. I might even try on some clothes to give me added incentive!!

I lost 5lbs at my weigh in last night!! The stalling has stopped!

So if I keep busy today too, my nose won't be in the cupboards either.:eatdrink051:

Oh well done big birdy, you are on your way to the land of slimdon.
happy shopping.

Morning jot and BB,

Well done on your 5lb loss BB

Going to make a real effort on the water today!
Going to see this new Take that musical tonight.Not really sure whether it is about them or just features their songs but it should be a laugh and again I can benefit from one of the advantages of this diet No expensive taxis or waiting in long queues for a taxi to come home!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day

good morning everyone :D my middle daughter also has a party to go to today, so have to go down to tesco to get her a card and a pressie then might go out for a walk while shes there with the other two :D

Morning all

going to be very busy today at work :sigh:.Feel very motivated at mo I am now overweight not obese :D I have lost 101lbs the end is very close :D
So I will go cook fish and chips for 8 hours with a smile on my face as I will be "normal" before I know it this diet is the best :D
Keep busy everyone drink loads of water:tear_drop: the hard times are so worth it this happy feeling is worth the fight .

Morning all
Susan - have great time at musical, I saw Take That in concert last year!
Mandye - come on lady, we're behind you & missed you at the pub last night!
I have no idea where I am getting my motivation from at the moment - but I've woken up with a smile on my face and excited about yet another brillo CD Day....
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catch up later ladies.... Lots of love and hugs xxx

Morning all

going to be very busy today at work :sigh:.Feel very motivated at mo I am now overweight not obese :D I have lost 101lbs the end is very close :D
So I will go cook fish and chips for 8 hours with a smile on my face as I will be "normal" before I know it this diet is the best :D
Keep busy everyone drink loads of water:tear_drop: the hard times are so worth it this happy feeling is worth the fight .
Brilliant weight loss mandy! You keep on going as you are and those summer clothes will be fab!

I lost 5lbs at my weigh in last night!! The stalling has stopped!

congratulations Birdy :D

Morning everyone, quiet day here today - packing for dd going away next week...for the whole week :eek:

Morning! Well done Mandye and BB for the losses! Brilliant! :D

To keep me out trouble I'll be mainly clearing up after my wonderous children:rolleyes:!! Thought I might nip through the wardrobe and ditch the baggies, that's always motivating!

Have a lovely day all! bb x

Ohhhh Mary P the Take That Musical is AMAZING! you will love it. I am wondering how to go to my mothers tomorrow for mothers day without actually having to stay there for long.
Husband off to the Birmingham Education Exhibition so i am alone.....always makes CDing easier!

Am having a rest with a cup of black coffee!

Have been wide awake since 7am.

Have cleared a bookcase and a cupboard full of clothes so now have a box full of books for the charity shop and a binbag full of clothes.

Needed a rest and to see what was going on on here!

Am in a clearing out frame of mind so might aswell strike whilst the iron is hot!

Be good :)

Am having a rest with a cup of black coffee!

Have been wide awake since 7am.

Have cleared a bookcase and a cupboard full of clothes so now have a box full of books for the charity shop and a binbag full of clothes.

WHy not sign up with Freecycle.org ??

Morning.

Well done Mandy & Nikki on your fab losses. Had yet another viewing on the house this morning it's getting on my nerves now, just wish it would sell. Anyway off to the metro centre this afternoon looking for mothers day pressies for my mam & mother in law. Scales still haven't budged did anyone else have this problem on AAMW?

Have a great CD day everyone.

Catch ya all later x

Good afternoon everyone

I am back from my night away :eek:;)

Have been very good :rolleyes: tuck to SS right up to the evening and then I had a diet coke and a seafood salad....left the tomato's, onions and ate everting else. relly enjoyed it...then I surcummed to an ice cream sundae:D but I couldnt finish it all, which was probably a good thing. So I dont think I was too bad.

Back on SS now and will stay on it for another couple of weeks..

Had 6 GT's and 2 litres water so far no shakes yet, tbh I dont feel hungry at all. I'm hoping I may have stayed in Ketosis :rolleyes:

Hope you have all been good and kept glugging the water :tear_drop:

Catch you later

Good afternoon everyone

I am back from my night away :eek:;)

Have been very good :rolleyes: tuck to SS right up to the evening and then I had a diet coke and a seafood salad....left the tomato's, onions and ate everting else. relly enjoyed it...then I surcummed to an ice cream sundae:D but I couldnt finish it all, which was probably a good thing. So I dont think I was too bad.

Back on SS now and will stay on it for another couple of weeks..

Had 6 GT's and 2 litres water so far no shakes yet, tbh I dont feel hungry at all. I'm hoping I may have stayed in Ketosis :rolleyes:

Hope you have all been good and kept glugging the water :tear_drop:

Catch you later

Hi hedgemag,

Where was your night out, i think its great to be able to go and have a night out and get back on track, well done you mrs.
i had my brothers little boys party last week and i had a small meal and went back to ssing the next day. when is your next weighin i know we are about the same in weeks.

Hi hedgemag,

Where was your night out, i think its great to be able to go and have a night out and get back on track, well done you mrs.
i had my brothers little boys party last week and i had a small meal and went back to ssing the next day. when is your next weighin i know we are about the same in weeks.

I went to Southend and met up with a friend is was a fab night ;)

I'm trying not to weight for 4 weeks, as im a CDC I weigh myself..I found that the scales did me no favours so I meade the decision not to weigh and go by my clothes for a while.

Well done to you too for getting back on the SS wagon.

hey guys, i can offically say i have ketones now :D :D cant wait for weigh in tomorrow. not up to much to day. dd driving me mad. bf gone shopping cuz i cudnt face it looking at food!

Becky-Well done at getting back into Ketosis
I'm glad you had a good time Maggie after your tough couple of weeks.Wish I could put my scales away
Gosh-it's quiet on here today

Hope everyone has had a great day

Back