**it's Saturday**let's Do It Hour By Hour

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
Morning everyone

Hope everyone has a great Saturday

It's the London met today,really looking forward to meeting some of you face to face.
Antone who wants to come is very welcome.We will be in Henrys,Green Park,Opp the Ritz from 3pm

Good luck with WIs today

Morning,

You're up bright and early today Sue!

Enjoy the meet today, sorry I can't make it, gotta look after me bum! As such will be having yet another lazy day. Weight seems to be staying stable this week so hopefully I have got the balance right this week, fingers crossed!

Georgie
xx

Morning Georgie

Yes I know I'm up early
Seeing as I was out all day yesterday,Ruby decided I was not going to get much sleep as punishment.
Blasted cat gone back to bed herself now!!

Morning Georgie

Yes I know I'm up early
Seeing as I was out all day yesterday,Ruby decided I was not going to get much sleep as punishment.
Blasted cat gone back to bed herself now!!

Of course, she has achieved her objective and can now sleep peacefully!!!

Morning :D

not much planned for this weekend - the weather is rubbish here. Am popping out to see some friends for 1/2 hour later on but my dd is back from a week away with school so I'm not staying out all day...mind you, she is upstairs with ds playing Nintendo so I probably wouldn't be missed!!!

I'm up!! I got up about 7.10, fed the cats, booted them out in the rain then jumped on the cross trainer for 10 mins!! thought I was gonna have a productive day but then I remembered about the tidying up and I'm now sat back on the sofa watching cartoons hehe.

and today I received my v childish pink reward chart from next so I stuck it on the wall and I get a star every day I exercise or drink enough water or study (so not happening.) just have to decide what my reward will be... gonna have to be a nice bath or something now that chocolate cake is out of the question...

Morning,

You're up bright and early today Sue!

Enjoy the meet today, sorry I can't make it, gotta look after me bum! As such will be having yet another lazy day. Weight seems to be staying stable this week so hopefully I have got the balance right this week, fingers crossed!

Georgie
xx

Your photos are amazing... lol looks a different top.. You look amazing.. well done.

**creeps in as she's only just got out of bed**

Morning Gang

Happy Saturday - hope you all have fun at the London Meet - sorry cant be there but forgotten I'd got a 30th birthday party to attend as I acted to volunteer as taxi I've got to attend... I went to the pub after work last night - first time in ages and the round I bought for me and a friend thats no drinking was 1pound 78p :D:D:D.... Loving this diet financially - the amount of money I have saved in wine, take aways and generall 'convenience' food is astronmoical - far out weighs the cost of packs and the occasional bottle of Evian!

Sue - I'll give you a tinkle later today a) to discuss the Spa and b) to discuss 'the serial machinist' - I've got to get dressed in a flash as I'm off shopping, going to Links Of London for the birthday present.....

Doubt I'll be about much today as I have millions to do - but stay strong all of you and lets all have another brillo CD Day

I'm up!! I got up about 7.10, fed the cats, booted them out in the rain then jumped on the cross trainer for 10 mins!! thought I was gonna have a productive day but then I remembered about the tidying up and I'm now sat back on the sofa watching cartoons hehe.

and today I received my v childish pink reward chart from next so I stuck it on the wall and I get a star every day I exercise or drink enough water or study (so not happening.) just have to decide what my reward will be... gonna have to be a nice bath or something now that chocolate cake is out of the question...

lol sound like me... I was up at around 7am, still not dressed or bathed the children and have to be at the vets before to long...

Morning all! Having a more positive day so far! Clare does that mean you'll be in Windsor later!? Everytime I go now I can picture you appearing from behind pillars undercover!! and you know what..? It keeps me on the straight and narrow!!! Hope everyone has a good day and Georgie's bot behaves nicely too! Love bb xx

morning :) I had a dream where I ate some food and woke up really annoyed with myself! then was very relieved when I found out it was just a dream! does this ever happen to anyone else?

Hi :wavey:

Its a lovely windy saturday here ,but it looks nice and sunny through the window so will stay indoors till work time.

Hope you all enjoy meeting up have a glass of sparkling stuff for us left at home xx

Got a busy weekend dd birthday on tuesday so must get her a cake and she wants to be taken to the indian on Sunday night just going to have chicken tikka water and zero coke (unless anyone knows of a lower cal meal).She is going into double figures 10 years old .I have let her go into town for the first time ever today with her 11 year old friend got the horrible churning thing going on in my tummy but she is a good girl and will be fine .

Must go get on with the water been a bit lapse today just had my vanilla porridge shake so feel really full :Dat mo catch you all later have a good day xxx

I went through a stage of dreaming about a half bagette ham salad sandwich for about a week ,It ended up been 6 foot long :Dbut Id still manage to eat it all :eek:lol.

Happy days it's the weekend!!! :D

Morning everyone, just a quick post as off for a swim and a new hair do ;). Just wanted to wish everyone a great day 100% plan, no cheating.

Enjoy whatever you have planned, I'll try and check back in later although I'm very sleepy and tired today so I might nap the afternoon away:)

Your photos are amazing... lol looks a different top.. You look amazing.. well done.

Thanks!!

Not much to report, loafing around, got my laptop back so happy bunnykins!

Gx

I am watching the rugby- GO WALESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

But have a whole tonne of ironing and marking to do :-S

Morning All, (Yer I know it's afternoon but i've just got up_
I love weekends.)

Muhly it's strange you should say that today cos for the first time last night I had a dream I was eating chips and gravy and wasn't even enjoying them but still made sure I ate them all. - Was pleased when I woke up today and realised I hadn't really eaten.

Well so far 1 fruits of the forest shake and 1ltre of water down. Got my second ltre beside me so it's going well. Plus the scales have moved again today so I'm grinning like a cheshire cat.

I sooooooooooo wish someone had told me about this diet when I was 18.

Good luck today everyone and keep glugging!!

XXXXXXX

I sooooooooooo wish someone had told me about this diet when I was 18.

ME TOO!! I can't believe I've only just found out. I heard about lighter life a few years ago, but the adverts used to just make it seem a bit of a scam!! it was only because it was in the BBC news a few weeks ago that I looked it up and really considered it.. then when I was doing that I found out about CD.

have finally finished my housework.. well, mostly. can sit and feel smug now :D

I didn't even know about Lighter Life until mid last year and then it just seemed a bit expensive and I couldn't really afford it, then someone happened to mention this guy who seemed to get smaller by the day at work and I found out he was doing CD, did a bit of research and here I am.

I wonder why it's not better advertised??? - Or have I just walked around with my eyes shut for 26 years???

I don't know when I heard about lighter life, earlier than last year... they used to put ads in magazines, probably WW or cosmo or something... but they looked tacky. I've never seen an ad for cambridge....

I was looking a LL because of the BBC. mentioned it to a friend and she said a pharmacy used to do something similar.. googled that and found lloyds pharmacy did soemthing but it seems to have been discontinued.. and while I was looking up that found a thread in a forum saying "nah it's rubbish that one, do cambridge"

so here I am!!!

I guess word gets around though.. and the best form of advertising is seeing someone else who's had success on it.

Back