It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

I have an urge to eat!!!!!!!!!!
Why is it food is all I think about???

Move away from the kitchen...Have a huge glass of water and focus on why you are here!!

Find something to do hun go for a walk read a good book have a bath anything to take your mind off it .Just think of you goal and that stunning outfit you are going to wear xx

Good for you hun we all have these days this is a great place to dump them always someone here to help remind you xxx

no probs T4Me, heres how i did it.

get into suitable sporty gear, including football boots.
Run round a football field, then run round it again. that done? now run round it again. (u have run a mile by now). then start running back and forwards across the pitch alternating between sprinting, jogging and jumping in the air, and jumping sidewards. then run round the pitch again with a weight in each hand, pumping ur arms up and down in the air. This should all take about 20mins overall.
stop and stretch, or if ur like me, put ur head between ur legs and try not to vomit. eventually get a breath then do all ur stretches, then run round the pitch at a jogging speed.
Thats the warm up! Should take 30mins overall, and then uve got another hour of training left, but its easier cos it involves short drills with ur stick. maybe another 10 mins of sprinting at the end of training and then a good stretch out! during all this, u will be on a typical irish field, full of sheep dung etc, and will spend a lot of time face down in it doing press ups, sit ups etc!

anyone up for joining me to lose 3lbs overnight? lol

:whistle::whistle::whistle:...... Oh Delli - did I mention I am busy washing my hair this even...........

Never fear, there's always someone lazier ......

Gxx

Yes - now I need to ''think'' alot more about what to do ongoing.... Butt cheeks & thighs certainly know there was activity :eek::eek::eek::eek:...... If I ''think'' fit long enough do you think it might happen :thinking2::thinking2:

Yes - now I need to ''think'' alot more about what to do ongoing.... Butt cheeks & thighs certainly know there was activity :eek::eek::eek::eek:...... If I ''think'' fit long enough do you think it might happen :thinking2::thinking2:

You're at the thinking stage, which is one stage ahead of me!! I think there is every chance that the mere thought process will burn more energy and thereby make you fitter.... after all we don't want to rush into anything do we??! :D

Don't give up hun, give your body a chance to adjust and get into the swing of things, you'll be glad you hung in there when it starts to get a little easier xxxx

You're at the thinking stage, which is one stage ahead of me!! I think there is every chance that the mere thought process will burn more energy and thereby make you fitter.... after all we don't want to rush into anything do we??! :D

I think if we both think long enough and hard enough - we should be up for a virtual marathon - oooooo I'd say this time next week???? :)

Afternoon you lot!
Well its bloody pouring and hailing - totally miserable weather specially after luvly weather yesterday!
Following on from our spa day - I am actually going to re-start at the gym, well aerobics nothing toooooooooo mad like combat yet but I can go a couple of mornings next week as I am on lates.... So I need to see what classes they have running!
I'm only doing 2 though for the week - I ache like mad after 45min class yesterday but deffo need to tone - I cant stand high impact cardio-vascular stuff... But I do like toning etc.
Nothing at all to report.... Hope everyones having a good day though xx

Afternoon you lot!
Well its bloody pouring and hailing - totally miserable weather specially after luvly weather yesterday!
Following on from our spa day - I am actually going to re-start at the gym, well aerobics nothing toooooooooo mad like combat yet but I can go a couple of mornings next week as I am on lates.... So I need to see what classes they have running!
I'm only doing 2 though for the week - I ache like mad after 45min class yesterday but deffo need to tone - I cant stand high impact cardio-vascular stuff... But I do like toning etc.
Nothing at all to report.... Hope everyones having a good day though xx

Good for you, go girlie! You've only gone and started me off, quite like the idea of swimming so have been looking at local health clubs etc and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! ;)

I must say though I did a few lengths with Sue yesterday and my arms are feeling it today too! Been browsing and very taken with Champneys!!!!!

Gxx

Good for you, go girlie! You've only gone and started me off, quite like the idea of swimming so have been looking at local health clubs etc and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! ;)

I must say though I did a few lengths with Sue yesterday and my arms are feeling it today too! Been browsing and very taken with Champneys!!!!!

Gxx
Glad u all have a good day yesterday,im bk at the gym now 3 days a week and feeling very good now;)

Gxx

Ooooo I was saving the 'browsing' for when the kids (well daughter) had gone to bed! I'm on and off like a bloody lightbulb as she, Georgia, keeps hoofing me outta here! I must remember to remind her who this system actually belongs to...

I was trying to think of all of the more premier spas I only got as far as Horcross Hall, Ragdale, Champneys.....

Re the swimming - I only did a few lenghts well about 10 and really enjoyed that too... Oh no dont tell me we're about to morph into fitness freaks??????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no dont tell me we're about to morph into fitness freaks??????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Steady now!!!!!!! One step at a time or in my case one thought bubble at a time!!!!

I know Sue has been to loads so probably can make some good recommendations including the Champney ones, but there are so many it's hard to know where to start with it!!

Gx

OMG-if you are all going to start to be exercise bunnies,I might be guilted into it!!NO I love been lazy!!!

Back