It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

OMG-if you are all going to start to be exercise bunnies,I might be guilted into it!!NO I love been lazy!!!

Thinking is the key word here... if it ever develops into doing I'll be sure to let you know so you can make sure you are sitting down to cope with the shock!

Its only actually progressed to cyber discussions & though bubbles - this could go on for many weeks yet :eek::eek::eek:

Planning a new exercise regime has to be taken very seriously and given a great great great deal of thought! ;)

How much exericse should we be doing on CD, as i read someone not to do too much?

Hi Nicky

I think they generally say that if you are exercising already you can carry on, but not too vigorous. If you haven't exercised before take it very gently. No worries with any of us (Clare, Sue and me) we are only at the thinking stage!!

Gxx

Right guys help!!
I had some chicken and brocolli
then a tin of tuna
and jus a teaspoon of nutella!!!!!
Why am i doin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right guys help!!
I had some chicken and brocolli
then a tin of tuna
and jus a teaspoon of nutella!!!!!
Why am i doin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK now focus!!!
Move away from the kitchen...how do you feel having eaten...my guess would be not great...use that feeling to keep you focused.
I think sometimes we all think..oh I can start again tomorrow!And yes you can,but it is another day away from your dream weight!!
THis diet works stick to it and you will lose the weight...

OK now focus!!!
Move away from the kitchen...how do you feel having eaten...my guess would be not great...use that feeling to keep you focused.
I think sometimes we all think..oh I can start again tomorrow!And yes you can,but it is another day away from your dream weight!!
THis diet works stick to it and you will lose the weight...

Ditto that hun - you wont have done any damage as long as you get away from the nutella (yuk!).... Drink plenty of water & stay away from the food.... Go onto the arcade here - you can get lost for hours, I know it really helps me xxxxxxxxxx

Feeling rather smug now, cos i do exercise. but ladies i really am as lazy as you. i dread going to training and try to think of every execuse to get out of it, but being part of a team gives you more motivation to stick to it and if you dont go, ur coach is phoning up asking why u werent there. and exercise is addictive, i love the rush i get once its all over and i know ive done something really good for my body and for my team and village!

Back