**It's SATURDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
WOOO! Got up at 7.50am and not at 4am! The day has started well :)

Have to go train in work today, so not got much chance to drink FSJ (water). I'm going to try and get 2 litres down me before 10am and then sip alllll afternoon, and then get another 2litres down me tonight.

In my signature if written a mini goal saying that i want to go out socially while sticking to SS - tonight is my chance. I'm off to a concert 10pm - 3am with my 2 best friends from uni and usually we have loads of drinks and dinner before hand, and drink while we're there....MUST STAY STRONG!

Have a great day you lot, keep warm :)
xxxx

Morning! I'm working today and then off to see someone who may become my new boyfriends, we shall see what happens :) I'm very very excited but cos I've known him forever not really nervous. I'm not even going to attempt to stick to SS tonight as he is going to cook for me and I don;t want to say that I am going to stick to it and then eat and feel guilty. this way I can remove the guilt and get back on track tomorrow.

Who are you going to see Leah?

C x

OOOh, good luck with that chika!
I'm off to see pendulum, i'm not a drum and bass fan at all really, it's just that every time i go to the union with hannah and sara we end up in the DnB room dancing like loons - it's a brilliant way to lose cals!
n223600021_2995165_4299.jpg

Morning Tara :) xxx
photo.php

By the way, notice how skinny my 2 best mates are. The one on the right is moaning cos she's now 10 stone and is "obese" according to her, and the one on the left is desperate to be over 8 stone.

I love them, but i've had to avoid them over week 1 cos temptation was too much. Now that i've got a good loss under my belt (literally) i'm much more confident! xx

Morning All

Have a great time tonite Leah - stay strong! xx

Chika - oooo how exciting?! Do keep us posted with all the juicy details please;)

Tara hun - already written a long post to u in our thread xxx

I had a little blip last nite - very little but a blip all the same. I'm blaming it on totm.

Only managed to do one litre of water every day for the past week or so which means i've got to make a MASSIVE effort over the next week. I really want to get that last pound off and get on to maintenance - I've had enough!!!

JJJ, was thinking about you (and tara) last night - some people wanted to know about CD and told me that these hings never work and when i lose 2 outta my 3-4 stone target i'll give up. So i told them about you two and was like "in your face negative people"
You've both done sooooooooo well, and i don't know about tara (cos i cant see her BMI) but Jo yours is so low it's crazy - i'm so impressed!

Have a fab day, and up that water intake or smack bums all round xx

thanks Leah - yea u tell those silly people! It is no different to any other diet and as long as you work up the plans properly i think its impossible to just put the weight back on. Also, as you lose more it gets easier because you see the results which gives you the motivation plus you start moving up the plans and so can eat more ! a win win result in my book:D

OMG I adore pendulum, I saw them in London at the beginning of the month, they are amazing! Wow - sooo jealous have a wicked time Missy!

Morning all

Leah, sounds like a fun evening plan - stay strong hunni you hae done marvellously so far and have been so focused - you can do it and I'll be nagging you on MSN if you don't!! Enjoy your night xx

JJJ I had a little read of your last stone challenge last night and am sooo impressed that you are Tara are both only 1lb away from your targets it is so inspirational to me. I'm working up the plans on first week of 1000 and the weight loss is soooo slow but reading your thread shows me that with a bit of determination and patience I will get there - well done to you both, fantastic!!

Well I'm off out today to try and get some jeans. My wardrobe currently consists of two pairs of work trousers, 7 tshirts and two black fitted cardi's and that's it!! Have been trying to limit clothes buying until I get to target but desperately need something more casual for the weekend. Haven't worn a pair of jeans for over 10 years so a bit daunting - any tips for a curvy short arse when it comes to buying jeans welcome!!

Oooh Chika sounds like an exciting evening for you - do let us know how it goes!

Have good days everyone and wrap up warm!

Gxx

MUST HAVE BUM POCKETS!
Please dont get jeans without them - they jut make your arse look huge cos theres a "space" of just plain material!

Go for boot cut too if you can, the'll balance out your hips and make your legs longer (christ, dont think i'm calling you curvy or fat - you know i think your'e a gorgey)

If you're getting new trousers - smart ones, try pin stripe cos they'll lengthen your legs and vertical stripes take attention away from hips :)

Don't get stretchy jeans, they do nothing for the crotch. Also, don't buy the first ones you find, you must try loads on to find the perfect pair! Good luck honey, lecture over xxx

Thanks for the advice babes, gratefully received, of course I don't think you are calling me fat, I'm a curvy girl and will be even when slim as that's just the way I'm made and need to find clothes to suit. Never tried bootcut so will give them a whirl and the bum pockets thing really makes sense.

Thanks again hun xx

That's what friends are for!
Oli said to me yesterday - i hope you are sensible and dont get too thin, i replied "tbh, i don't think i'll ever not have a bum or boobs" and he smiled and said "good, cos if you lose them then we're over, i love my curvy baby"

Sweet eh? xx

Huge hugs and love to Oli - top bloke!!!

Tara - that's a mega BMI - yeah you!

Gx

*grumpy face on cos leah is trying to steal her position as fashion advisor*

honestly, u get up late one morning and u get usurped!!!

only jokin folks, mornin all!! im in a very good mood, mainly due to being on day 9 of 790 and feelin great! also had a great nites sleep despite some very weird dreams but whatever.
not much to tell today, im at work until 6 so will b lurking in here most of the day as tomorrow is my last day in this place and i dont intend to do much work!! not that i ever do in here anyway....
tara, georgie, JJJ, chika and my darling leah, its good to see you all! xx

Hey Delli, good to see you, never asked how the resignation went, Leah let me know that you had done it but how were your employers. I bet you can't wait to finish - enjoy your last day tomorrow!!

Gxx

resignation went fine, thank god! boss was in a good mood and took it well. i told him it was due to my uni work all piling up and he knows its my final year so he was understanding. u cant really call him and his staff bigots and then work a weeks notice, would make it a bit awkward! thanks 4 asking huni. i added you to my msn but its not showin u as being online, did u block me?? would understand if u did lol

Back