**It's SATURDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Hello everyone.

Have just got back from work this morning, been very busy with appointments, had to amputate a tail & put a dislocated hip back in. It's my weekend on call, so I bet i'm the only one who can't wait for 6pm on Monday night, so I can sit back and relax! Fingers crossed that it wont be too busy.

I really struggle with dieting when on call. There's something about spending the weekend by the telephone that really makes me want to binge. What I'd do for some monster much or a toffee crisp right now.

Hmmm.

I've had 2 packs today already. Got up at 6am to muck horse out, had tetra at 8.30am, and just had a tomato soup for my lunch. A bit depressing that I've only got one more to go today. I'll have to try and get some water down but it's hard when it's so damn cold.

I'm jealous of all of your fab plans for the weekend.

Glug that Water Tara..................

Hi guys,

Well I got up at 5.50am this morning to go on a drive in my new car! I gave up driving three years ago from lack of confidence but after hitting an all time low a month ago I decided to get back behind the wheel and start the Cambridge diet. My drive was good - I remembered a lot more than I thought I would! It was really frosty but not many other drivers about which was good. Gonna do it again tomorrow.

Thanks Saffron! Ooh, just looking at your ticker - your wedding's reeeeally close - how exciting!! Are you gonna post piccies after?

:silly: <-- me at the thought of getting married in a week. followed by a lie down in a dark room with a cold compress....

Sooo excited for you Tara!! Can't wait to see pics!

Well done Mocha, great result

Hope everyone is having great afternoons

Gx

Afternoon all,

Been playing hockey this morning! Had a great compliment, I am a goalkeeper so wear lots of padding for protection and one of the (elderly male) officials from the club walked past me with our coach and he had to ask who it was!!! He was amazed that I had lost so much weight!! and told me well done!
I feel like I've got a fair bit of energy today! I came home from hockey and took dd for a walk to the shops.
Am looking forward to chilling out in front of the tv tonight though!
I don't know if anyone saw in yesterdays day by day but I had started a blog I will attach it to my signature at some point when I feel a bit more confident about writing on it!

evening all

what an awful day!
well am just home from the hospital, had to make a dash in with ruqayyah, her gastrostomy tubes infected :(
so shes on antibiotics as well as the creams and dressing she was already on for her tube
nearly didnt make it out of the hospital as her oxygen saturations were very low, luckily i have home oxygen so i put her on her portable tank and took her with me
only managed 2 litres of water and 1 pack today so must get moving on the water and going to have my 2nd pack now

Evening all jodie and Tara well done both of you you've done so amazingly well only having 1 more lb to lose wow what an inspiration!!!!

Chika i hope your date went well....must tell us all the details :-D

Well done mochaj on the fabby 3lb weight loss that's brilliant :)

Pony hope in a way that you have a busy on call then you dont have time to think about food (not meaning to be nasty and wishing u a bad weekend at work but u know what i mean)

Well i've had a lovely day so far 3l down and had my shake and been wedding shoe shopping with my best friend....she's getting married in May next yr so we were both trying on shoes it was fun teehee and kept my mind busy from thinking about food esp as i was so disappointed at only losing 1lb last night when i'd been 100% perfect all week and been to the gym too but i'm not going to let it deter me and hoping the scales will be kinder next week coz im determined to beat this months November Challenge and be back on track to have that stone off by 5th Jan....only 6 more WI's til then so come on fat SHIFT!!!!!

Whats everyone up to tonight? I'm gonna b watchin X Factor and perusing on here inbeween toilet dashes lol hug everyone xx

Back