Its Saturday!!

StokieSlimmer

Feels Fabulous!
Morning all, its going to be a lovely sunny day here in Stoke-on-Trent.
Ive had my Vanilla shake and a big glass of water and am feeling very positive!

Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!

:girlpower: Laura :character00116:
xxx

Hiya Laura! It was a lovely weekend all together....especially with the footie result (but I won't say anything further about that!)

You're doing really well - I bet you are very pleased :D

xx

I am really pleased, thank u! U must be feeling the same, ur doing really well. Ive got my second weigh in tonight, have been exercising this week but am due on so tend to retain a lot of water :( Am just hoping for a good loss.

Hope ur having a great day

xxx

Aaaw thank you :D

I'm sure you'll be fine but I will keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.

Make sure you update us with your progress - good luck! ;)

xx

Thanks Polly will do, which LL group do you attend in Stoke? Im with Cindy Foden in Hanley.

Laura
xx

I go to a class in Stafford, as I work there so it's easier than racing to get back home. I did toy with the idea of going to one in Hanley (as I live about 2 minutes away) but it suits me going to Stafford and I can always pop in at lunch time and annoy my LLC!

This forum helps a lot to. There's always someone who has been through what you're going through. Sometimes it's a relief to know you're not alone!

Anyway, I hope you're doing well and feeling great :D

xx

Ah cool, yeah I have found this forum a HUGE help! my friend has just started the diet also and Ive told her to get signed up. Its so nice to talk to people who understand how Im feeling.

I had my second weigh in on Monday, another 5lbs, so thats my first stone taken care of! 6 more to go! :rolleyes:

Hope your doing great! Have a good week :D

Laura

Back