It's scary looking at how many inches

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
You actually need to lose to get to your desired size. I hadn't realised just how big I'd gotten until I looked it all up :(.

Emma xXx

I do agree with you with this, but you'll very soon think it's scary how many inches you've lost! When you put a tape measure around your waist and you see 'where' you were before - I think it's freaky :)

Well in my first 4 weeks I lost 3 inches from each area (bust/hips/waist) which is fab I'm just seriously impatient and can't help thinking shouldn't I have lost more? Still another 10 to go from every area argh lol.

Emma xXx

we had our 2nd measure in last night and it was amazing to see the difference. In 8 weeks I have lost 16 inches from bust, waist and hips!

Omg thats amazing malteaser!

xXx

Just curious is that in total or in each area?

xXx

Bloody hell! If that is 16 inches in each area, I want some of what malteasers getting!! ;) Hehehehe!

My total is about 12 or something I think, in the last 15 weeks... so you're doing brilliantly malteaser!

x

:eek: I thought 12 inches in 4 weeks wasn't that great but I'm actually feeling fab about it now :)

Haha - I'm glad my slow inch loss has bolstered you ;) hahaha... to be honest, I have no idea how many i've lost - not got my record book here... will have to figure it out later and let you know... but 12 is great!!!!! You are shrinking before our very eyes! :D:D:D:D xx

Back