Its so cold cant stop eating!

Safia

Gold Member
Hiya everyone, i was wondering if other slimmers are finding the cold weather is making them eat more. Take today for example for breakfast i have eaten, 28g alpen with skimmed milk, tea, one activia, 1 ryvita, 1 babybel. After that i ate smash with one egg fried in frylight. Now im eating a banana and a satsuma. For lunch i will have chicken, mushroom and broccoli soup. If im still hungary then i will have a salad with either salmon or cottage cheese. Then before dinner i will i have another cup of tea, strawberries and grapes and mayb another ryvita and babybel. For dinner im thinking about cooking about a curry and rice and for dessert i will have melon.
This is double what i usually have and im feeling it today because i have indigestion which means i have eaten too much but cant stop:sigh: Think i will be sts again in wi nxt week :(

I do find the cold tends to make me crave carbs like there is no tomorrow and I tend find I do eat more!

But then again your body is trying to keep warm!

I don't find I eat more when its cold, but do eat alot when I am due my period. When its cold I just tend to change to more comforting foods, like casseroles & things that can be bubbling alway all day in the slow cooker as apposed to something & salad when its nicer warmer weather!

I am actually really full today as I'm doing a red day. I used to do red all the time, but then tended to have green while I have been maintaining. I really fancied a big ham salad sandwich today though at lunch so thats what I had, a huge salad, ham & egg filled pitta (heb) with some velvet crunch crisps on the side (5syns) & I am honestly so full, the thought of having to have the kids dinner ready in an hour is like :eek:

So after a huge waffle on there - in answer to your op - no :D

I don't find I eat more when its cold, but do eat alot when I am due my period. When its cold I just tend to change to more comforting foods, like casseroles & things that can be bubbling alway all day in the slow cooker as apposed to something & salad when its nicer warmer weather!

I am actually really full today as I'm doing a red day. I used to do red all the time, but then tended to have green while I have been maintaining. I really fancied a big ham salad sandwich today though at lunch so thats what I had, a huge salad, ham & egg filled pitta (heb) with some velvet crunch crisps on the side (5syns) & I am honestly so full, the thought of having to have the kids dinner ready in an hour is like :eek:

So after a huge waffle on there - in answer to your op - no :D

Hun, you're doing youself out of a syn! The crisps are only 4 syns :)

Safia - if you're hungry hun then eat, but if you're getting indigestion then it's probably not ideal! Why not wrap up warm and go for a walk or something...it might take your mind off food?

xxx

I find i want cooked comforting foods rather than salads. If you plan ahead then you can make some really nice meals. As long as your keeping to plan then you can eat as much as you feel like. But if you feel like you shouldn't, then maybe choose foods that are going to fill you up more. My fave is a huge jacket potato with beans and cheese (heA). Really yummy and i feel really stuffed afterwards.
Sian

Back