Its so so hard

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
:(

I am really struggling. I wont give up or cheat as its only letting myself down but its flipping hard!

I m on day one and have had a shake and soup-both were nice and about 3 litres of water but my head is throbbing and my legs feel like jelly, I am soooo cold too.
Is this normal?:confused:

Just cooked dinner for the kids and it smells lovely(spag bog) and it was so hard not to touch it! Not because I wanted any but because I always taste when cooking to make sure it has enough herbs etc

Please reassure me it will get easier. I wont be cheating and I will be sticking to it but I need to know there is a light somewhere!!!
How will I be tomorrow? Its my eldest twins 4th Birthday and its at a pub.....

hi,im on lipotrim which is less choice than cd but the same principle.once you get into ketosis which takes 4 or 5 days you will feel great,is it possible to take your mind off your misery by having a bath or painting your nails etc because the results are sooo worth it :D.keep drinking little and often and this should help the hunger pains etc,and well done at keeping to it so far,your in the right place for support and good luck with rest of your journey

:(

I am really struggling. I wont give up or cheat as its only letting myself down but its flipping hard!

I m on day one and have had a shake and soup-both were nice and about 3 litres of water but my head is throbbing and my legs feel like jelly, I am soooo cold too.
Is this normal?:confused:

Just cooked dinner for the kids and it smells lovely(spag bog) and it was so hard not to touch it! Not because I wanted any but because I always taste when cooking to make sure it has enough herbs etc

Please reassure me it will get easier. I wont be cheating and I will be sticking to it but I need to know there is a light somewhere!!!
How will I be tomorrow? Its my eldest twins 4th Birthday and its at a pub.....

Hey dont worry all of this is normal, make sure you drink plenty of water.....your body is getting used to being on less calories than what you are used to and you are withdrawing from carbs........
Stick with it as it does pass......hand on heart you will soon be buzzing with energy, once you are past the first week to 10 days.

BE STRONG

Hi Big-Pudding,

I found the first day the hardest, i almost read a book, hot bath and an early night to take my mind off the hunger.

Day 2 i didn't feel hungry just tired and dull headache.

Day 3 i felt fantastic, and then result of day 5 was weight loss.

keep it up and you will soon be at the end of your week.

You sound like your experiencing withdrawal from carbs and if your not drinking tea and coffee you will also be suffering caffeine withdrawal on top.

Try drinking some more water gradually over this evening and you may take your usual painkiller, such as aspirin or paracetamol. I found this helped with the headache.

You need to take it easy for a couple of days and not overdo it.

It does get easier.

You have almost one day done already.

If your feeling cold already I would think it is more to do with drinking your water very cold?

I leave mine on the kitchen counter top and have it at room temperature.

A nice warm bath and to bed early with a good book will help a lot.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Pudding,
Yes your right, it can be hard, but as Mini says you're almost thru day one - fight thru, you;ll be soo please with yourself tomorrow when you wake up you'll be on day 2 :D

Take a couple of painkillers if necs - bit of pampering needed... stay strong:D

Thanks everyone.
Its so nice to talk with people who understand.

I dont really drink tea or coffee so wont be having caffine withdrawl but I am a carb monster(or was!). Can easily sit and eat 6 slices of toast and absurd amounts of pasta.

I am home alone at the minute with 5 little ones but my husband should be home within the hour and I am going to go for a bath then come down for Big Brother(trash telly! I know!!) and a hot choc mint shake.

I havent even had the energy to feed the babies-just rang hubby in tears to get him to do it when he gets back!

You might be right with the cold water, I have just had a mug of hot water and I feel a bit warmer!

Hi Big Pudding,

I really really sympathise with you. I'm now on day 4 and I was exactly the same as you. I was suffering so bad from flu like symptoms that I decided to go onto 790 plan for now rather than give up. I now seem to have got through it so apart from having PMT I'm now feeling fine. I'll carry on with 790 just now, but I might go onto SS later.

I think I'm in ketosis now... I have all the signs anyway! And I've lost 8Ibs already so I'm very happy with my weight loss. Hubby has lost the same!

I do wish I could have stayed on SS from the beginning. I think if I'd just gone and had an early night I might have been alright by the next day so I'm probably not the best person to be talking to you. I do think that you have to find what works for you though.

I think at the time you feel so bad that you think that you will never feel better but you do! Don't give up!

Tiara x

oh big pudding.You will get through this and the results will be fantastic.Just think you are almost onto day 2 its onwards and upwards from here,things can only get better.

i started last week and i honestly felt the way you feel now,the days do get easier.By day 3 i was in ketosis and things got so much better no hunger pangs.I was a carb addict and now i feel great.

come on here if you ever need to chat take care of yourself.

Hi Julie

You are doing so well. It will get easier, promise :) . You will feel so proud of yourself when you wake up tomorrow knowing that you didn't give up. This time next week you'll be offering the same advice to someone else who is just starting.
It must be hard for you with the little ones, I have a friend who started last week and she has said the same thing about making sure her baby's food was ok.

You can do this!!!!!!!!

Jazzy xx

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really proud of myself :)

Onwards and upwards now!!! Thank you all so much for being so encouraging!

fantastic achievement - well done!
goldmedalbear06.gif

remember the feeling of control & power you felt this morning when you woke up - when things get tough again visualise how you felt this morning & imagine how you would feel the next day if you gave in? It worked for me!

I have woken up and dont really feel hungry but I have a busy day today with a party for 17 small kids!!

My husband is off today too and he has already set the dvd player up in our room so I can slope off upstairs with a dvd and my water!!!
Hopped on the scales and am sure they are wrong as I have lost more than people mention....might be the fact I have 8.5 stone to lose though! Its a buzz!

:D Congrats Julie:D

You got through day one:p

Here's today two;)

Have a fab time with the little ones - my twins are 14 now, I really don't know where the time has gone but I'm damn sure I know where their chocolate went:eek:

ONwards and DOWNwards:D

Back