**Its Sunday** Lets do it hour by hour **

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Morning All
Well - the scales have moved and this week, literally in 48hrs I have shed 4lbs :D:D:D.... Where has it gone from and why it took solong to remove itself I have no idea!

Happy Mothers Day - to all ladies out there!

I have to get through a roast beef, yorkshire pud and all the trimmings afternoon over at my brothers this afternoon - I have volunteered to watch over the dogs and the kids during dinner which means I will be standing on guard like another dog, the rottweiller... making sure the kids behave!

Off in a mo to take DD to the stables then I will be back to do the bloody ironing - have a wonderful CD Day xxx

Last edited:
Morning Clare!

At last!I'm so pleased they have had a good leap down!!That will give you the motivation to keep away from the yorkshire pudding.

Have a great day everyone,especially you lucky mothers.

At last your scales moved too!¬ Mine moved in the last 24 hours too, I honestly thought they had stuck for another week until I got weighed at the CDC's in the evening!

Off into town again to look at new TV (Ours in the conservatory blew up 2 weeks ago. Pooff! Gone.) and to get the things I forgot to buy yesterday. Head like a sieve honestly! Then back to iron the school uniforms. If I'm really lazy cos it is mothers day after all, I can leave it until tomorrow for my day off. That sounds more appealing!

Have a happy day everyone!

Thanks you two - I really really really didnt think they were gonna move :eek::eek:... I was worried, not to the point of giving in at all but I didnt like the feeling of being worried... I'd got a plan in mind IF they hadnt shifted but hey its all worked out in hte end - yippppeeee!

Susan - as usual you have been a brick, and Georgie - hope she's ok!

Catch up with you in a bit xxx

Morning All
Well - the scales have moved and this week, literally in 48hrs I have shed 4lbs :D:D:D.... Where has it gone from and why it took solong to remove itself I have no idea!

hurray for you :D Congratulations T4M

have a lovely day everyone :D

hurray for you :D Congratulations T4M

have a lovely day everyone :D

Thanks Wiggly - your vibes def helped hun...... Cant believe it took them 12 days to move!!!! Still At least I know it can happen and its proved to me that I still want this more than bingeing which is why I never lost faith!

That, coupled with you guys - of course!

Big hugs xxx

hello guys, slad to see everyone having a good day. Clare well done on your 4lbs. My scales started moving again yesterday morning too as well as signs of ketones!!! So today on my offical weigh in day i lost 6lbs which is great although i think of it only as four cuz i did gain 2last week :(!!!
Hope everyone has a good day and all the mum's are getting spoilt rotton! Im of shopping for the day with no one in tow (for once!)

xx becky xx

Morning All

Happy Mothers Day - to all ladies out there!

I have to get through a roast beef, yorkshire pud and all the trimmings afternoon over at my brothers this afternoon - I have volunteered to watch over the dogs and the kids during dinner which means I will be standing on guard like another dog, the rottweiller... making sure the kids behave!

Off in a mo to take DD to the stables then I will be back to do the bloody ironing - have a wonderful CD Day xxx

Well done time4me on your 4lb loss, i too will be with my rottie lunchtime on the park while my family tuck in to our mothers day meal, its my second weighin tomorrow and had a couple of blips this week nothing major but i could have been better, but think i have lost around a further 3-4 lbs so hopefully so i will keep you posted.

Good morning everyone, I'm late getting on today. I have been clearing a back log of emails and FB Apps. I have deleted a load, so sorry if you have sent some and not had them returned. :confused:

I am having a good day so far 2 GT's and 1 litre water down. Will be out this afternoon visiting Colin and will take water and Tetra with me.

Hope you are all having a lovely mothers day, My son phoned me this morning which was super, I dont get to speak to him very often so that has made my day.

T4M so glad the scales have moved for you and well done for hanging in there too.x

Catch you later and good luck with any weigh ins today.

Hm
X

Have been into town and sorted out a new TV. also bought some cold wax strips and have just waxed my cheeks! They are so fluffy I look like a teenage boy with bumfluff. But no more! It even makes my face look slimmer and I joke not! LOL! Then I moved onto DD sideburns. She's got PCOS, so has a little trouble in the fur dept too. So now we are both defluffed! Found a hand bag that perfectly matches a blouse I bought a couple of weeks ago, so I came home and tried on the top to find it fits perfectly! What will it look like in another 1 1/2 stones time? Too big? Just right? mmmm tricky one.

Afternoon all and happy mothers day to all the mums out there :)

T4M i'm so pleased the scales have finally moved for you, you must be so thrilled :-D
Well i'm pleased with myself we went out for a meal last night for a friend's 30th and i actually opted for the healthy menu choice and drank water and coke zero all night :-D I'm so pleased with myself hehe Want to go to the gym today but the huge blisters i got when i went on Wednesday popped last night and i cant even put socks over them now grr but i'll just get the water down me instead, speaking of which i've only had 1.5l today must get swigging :)

Have a lovely day everyone and be good xxx

well done on the 4lb loss, that is excellent and will keep you motivated esp. if there are roasts on this Mothers day, it is mothers day for me, but no cooking today and i am home alone with the kids, got a 6 yr and 4mth old baby bye xx

Well done claire It hasn't all been in vain It's a wonderful achievement to drop you'll be fine and keep it up have a fab day!!!!!
x

I have been busy photographing, measuring and writing about items of clothing to sell on ebay. Have written all 14 items of them to auctiva ready to list on ebay. Suits, dresses, dresses and jackets! There are now the signs of space in my wardrobe! :)

I am getting there - however there are still three binbags full of clothes for me to list on ebay which is going to take me a good few days work :(

It is so satisfying, though, I feel as if I have achieved something! Daft, I know.

Have taken another skirt in and a
couple of pairs of cords. Need to take some more in.
I have a couple of jackets I love but not sure whether I should just list them on ebay or have a go at remaking them.

Need to make my 790 meal - will see what is in the freezer to tempt me. Can't have my stuffed mushrooms as my cottage cheese is now out of date.
Will probably just have some Quorn.

Good Evening all! Glad ur scales have moved Clare and a nice big loss too!! Hurrah! Feeling a bit cr*p today, unsettled tum and a rumbling bowel!! So i've stuck to water and had a tetra so far but can't really stomach anything else, might go to bed early with my babies! Hope everyone's had a lovely day. bb xx

Back