It's sunday lets do it **hour X hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all, late starting the daily, sorry folks.

Day 7 and so pleased that I have made it this far...

I will have my porridge soon and on my 2nd water and 1st cuppa.

Hope you all have a great day and the sun keeps shining.

HM
X

morning all, not been up long ( naughty me ) shah got up with madam and i only got out of bed when he had to go to work, lol

had the best part of a litre of water so far and will have my porridge soon

Morning all
I'm feeling good! Just had my first ever capuccino shake. Put some ice in it, lovely!
Got lots of housework to do, so think I will put on some good music and bop around with the hoover until its time for my lunchtime soup.

Morning all, been up since 6am (lewis Woke up).

Im on my 4th pint of water but not yet had my shake, will wait a while just not hungry at the moment.

Sunny here at the mo so just put the washing on, whats the betting by the time the washing has finished it will be raining.lol

Have a good day all

well done on a full week hedgemag.xx

Morning all and well done Maggie!

Supposedly cleaning bedroom and sorting out wardrobe today... we'll see!

Gx

Porgeous - was just wondering, how long did it take you to loose the weight? You look fabulous! Did you do it just on CD?

Blimy its nearly 11 !!!
Ive had about a litre of water but no breakky yet!! Better go and get some because I have to go out in an hour.
Strawberry milk shake for me I think, nice and warm with a straw. Makes me feel cuddled lol.
Byeee x
Lynne x

Thanks Susan x

Wannawear thank you and it took me about 6 months, did it all on CD but did move up the plans earlier than necessary which is why it took me that bit longer xxx

had my porridge and now up to litre and a half of water but still peckish. more water me thinks

porgeous, love your ever changing photo's. you always look amazing and shows how well maintanance is going for you

youve done so well

5pts of water and a choc tetra down, mmmmmmm i love choc tetras.

the sun is still out so ive hung the washing out , will have to see if it stays fine.lol.

you have sun? send some this way please lol

I'm still here, bedroom still waiting and still a mess... anyone got a magic wand I could borrow??

sorry not sharing the sun until my washing is dry.lol

porgeous i wish i had a magic wand hun.lol

Happy Sunday everybody :)

1 1/2 litres down already (I drink my water hot) and a vanilla shake. I blend it with loads of ice and it comes out like a McDonalds milk shake - yum.

Sun is shining and I feel good. Can't decide what to do today because I have got that much that needs doing - probably end up doing nothing constructive.

XX

Im just ctching up on washing and waiting for Tommo to get back from work (his promotion is a curse ans already ruined my day!)

And catching up on the washing and just cleaning my whole place from top to bottom as ive spent far too many hours on my sims games this week lol!

My god Ive just cleaned the stairs they were so dirty full of cat hair im totally ashamed:eek::eek:

Tell me about it, ive just washed all my bedding realising that its caked in greyhoundhair! bloody dog has her own bed but jumps on mine the minute im out the door - her bed will be put in the hall in future!

Still waiting for my cat to have her kittens :(

Back