It's the final coundown!! Starting CD Monday

Hi, well i thought as im starting CD Monday (cant belive how exited i am about not eating!) i would do a countdown till Monday, i really wish i could start now but i have a dinner at the weekend that i have to go to and i have been looking forward to it so Monday it is.

Mabye on Sunday i will try and stick to protein that way i'll be in ketosis quicker, and hopefully i'll be a stone lighter by crimbo! xx

I know being almost 15 stone being one stone lighter people wont notice a difference but to me it will be the best present ever!

Take care everyone and heres to a better life! xx

Hello Im so glad you made the decision you will be so proud of you by Christmas
Try from now cutting out all carbs if you cant today start tomorrow,no bread pastas rice potatoes etc and I knocked coke on the head for 2 weeks before I started as I drank alot!It will get you into Ketosis quicker cutting out the carbs and you wontget so many nasty with drawal symptons,I did Cd last year and just binged until I started and I was ill for 3 days ,but this time I cut stuff out and was much better :D You can help yourself by doing this and it will feel like your starting,I wish you loads of luck and remember come on here loads,you say people wont noticebut if you lost 7lbs in your 1st week then 3lbs 4 weeks after that you will nearly be 1 1/2 stone down and they will notice xx if they dont you will as your clothes will be falling off you ;)
XXC

Don't forget to drink loads of water 3-6 litres if you can, but no more than one in an hour. I found the water drinking almost more difficult than the not eating! Good Luck.
Ann x

Don't forget to drink loads of water 3-6 litres if you can, but no more than one in an hour. I found the water drinking almost more difficult than the not eating! Good Luck.
Ann x

Hi Ann SNAP I find the water drinking so so hard SO Im doing the 1 pint an hour...........so want to get this weight off I will drink that water xxc

Hi, well as i have been on this site most of the day reading all your stories and looking at pictures i have made the decision to do Atkins till Monday, only problem with that is i wont have a great weightloss at my CDC's a week on Monday as i am stricly speakin starting my diet today! but by doing Atkins for a couple of day's means i will already be in ketosis on monday so hopefully i should find Soul Source that little bit easier, i dont think easier is the right word but cant think of anything else just now.

I have already had 2 biscuits and a packet of crisps whilst reading all the posts on here!! i need my hand slapping i know! but i am sooo inspired by everyones stories that it dosn't matter about the biscuits and crisps what matters is that i have decided enough is enough and my health and happiness is paramount and if starting today is what i have to do then so be it.

Thank you for all the inserational posts and pictures this site is worth it's weight in gold.

Hi IWTSM
Dont do atkins if you feel a smaller weight loss will make you feel flat,just cut carbs right down and the cr*p and have a nice meal to keep you going for the next few weeks.........
I know what you mean I wanted to have a fab loss my 1st week to spur me on so I just cut back...........My 1st weeks loss was 10.5lbs on Cd .1st week on LL was 9lbs .

Dowhat you feel will work for you and dont worry about what youve eaten today as it will be your last weekend for a wee while :)
xxc

Hi IWTSM
Dont do atkins if you feel a smaller weight loss will make you feel flat,just cut carbs right down and the cr*p and have a nice meal to keep you going for the next few weeks.........
I know what you mean I wanted to have a fab loss my 1st week to spur me on so I just cut back...........My 1st weeks loss was 10.5lbs on Cd .1st week on LL was 9lbs .

Do what you feel best about and dont worry about what youve eaten today as it will be your last weekend for a wee while :)
xxc

Ohh you've got me thinkng whether i should do Atkins for the weekend now, mabye if i wegh myself today and then next thursday i will get a good loss if i start Atkins today, im all confused now lol, can't make a decision me ;)

Just make a decision to start to do SOMETHING positive for yourself, whether it's Atkins or whatever. If I've learned one golden lesson from all my experiences, it's not to pin your hopes on what the scales say - so what does it matter if they are a few lbs more or less on one day or another. Put your eye firmly on where you want to be, imagine yourself in the clothes you want to wear, and hold that picture in your head, through good times and bad, easy times and difficult. If you stick to CD, you WILL be the perswon in that picture, as soon as is safely possible, no matter what the scales say on any particular day.
Ann x

good luck IWTSO

Personally i'd not bother with Atkins before the diet.. do whatever you want over the weekend, that way you've lived it up before u started. Your willpower will carry you through the first few days.. and once the weightloss happens your determination will grow anyway. I completely pigged out the day before i started SS - I knew it would have been easier if I had cut out some carbs the day before.. but what the hell I enjoyed it.. and the first few days are difficult anyway.. i don't think easing into it gently is necessarily the best thing especially when a larger first week loss is such a great motivation.

Good luck in whatever you decide...

Back