its the most wonderful time of the year...

zoso

yes, christmas is wonderful, however over the next 3 weeks or so, i've got so many nights out arranged that i'm actually dreading the dieting side of things. friday lunch and friday night, saturday night, then next tuesday, next thursday then the 17th, the 23rd, 24th and 27th to name but a few...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! need to try and forward plan what i can eat, going on websites etc. this is not going to be easy, need to STAY STRONG!

I love Christmas but am with you on the social functions getting in the way, I don't have as many as you but I am out for a meal on 10th, 70th birthday lunch with mum on 17th, followed by a 60th birthday party that night & then our works night out on 20th, I will just drink vodka at that lol

i'm not much of a drinker tbh, would rather save the calories for food!! probably a few gin and slim-lines will do for me.

i'm just dreading the amount of calories i'm going to be consuming. went online to have a look at the menus for both the bar food places i'm going to on friday, might have a bigger lunch, ie jacket potato with a filling and then for dinner, just have a salady starter thing.

Luckily i only have 1 xmas party to go to on the 17th (which is also my birthday) but i planning to try and stay on top . i will have a couple of drinks 2x malibu and diet coke just food wise im a bit worried cos you dont know what's in the food (fat content etc) . like i said in another thread this is all gonna be the toughest season for all us ladies to get through xx

An odd year so far I've only got one Christmas meal to go to and that's at slimming world. ! It's special one being cooked for us as a fundraiser so there'll not be any nasty surprises. I'm quite looking forward to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I appear to have 2 events every weekend now till Christmas but Monday - Thursday will be spent strictly towing the line. I'm going to have to up the exercise to compensate. Luckily work levels are nearly manageable again - at least if it's reading I can do it on the exercise bike or stepping on the Wii!

well, i'm going to try and be extra careful every day that i can. i've went a good bit over my 45g of fat today, though went for a swim this morning before embarking on my christmas shopping trip, then 4 hours walking around glasgow has (according to mfp) given me an extra 1300 calories, so i'm not too guilty.
on another note, i've wrapped my gifts which i bought today, just the online ones i'm waiting on now. i've written all my cards and bought my beloved a surprise weekend away for his christmas. can not wait to get away, even though its not til march! xx

Back