It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

Afternoon all...

Paula, you seem in control of the decisions you're making which is the main thing - when we lose control, that's when it becomes dangerous. You'll do great with the support of your WW group and you can always pop on here - we're good at encouragement and give mean motivation... :D :D :D

Hope everyone's having a good afternoon.... I've done an incredible 4L before leaving work - last litre was a struggle before leaving work but I managed a huge glass full and then dashed to the loo....

Hope all the newbies have found the thread helpful and encouraging today.. it really has kept me on the straight and narrow...

Just having a Coke Zero (first one for a week) whilst I cook DS dinner. I've got one shake left for the day but will savour that once DS gone to bed, so sipping the Coke....

Hope everyone's had a good day...

Evening folks, you've all done great, well done.

Misery guts me still. Its a day of ones... one pack, one litre, one fall leading to a sore shoulder, one pranged car, one sore throat still & one TOTM arrived one plumber didn't! Oh yeah & one hundred trips up the stairs with the contents of my living room & dining room ready for a carpet fitting thats been postponed :mad:

Think I might go to bed at 8 & hope things are a whole lot better tomorrow!

As others have said Paula keep in touch & let us know how you get on with WW & your appointments.

I really hope everyone else has had a better day than me! Think I'd rather be at work!

Stay strong this evening, always the toughest time.

loving this thread... and the attitude of an hour at a time.... it's an ace one to have and I'm sure has helped loads of folks cope with doing the diet.

Hope all goes well with WW Paula.

Although I don't post on this thread, I lurk and am really impressed with the determination and support.

Happy glugging folks! x

Good luck paula hun! i'm sure you'll be able to do it, and keep in touch.

Aww fingers crossed sorry your days been horrible,hope 2morrow is better.

welcome FFNF! congrats on the weightloss, do you mind me asking your start weight? and how much you have lost? and how long it took you?
sorry so many questions( i've got 10 stone to lose grr)

Last edited:
Evening one and all.... day one seems to have passed (almost) in a blur... :)

Been so busy at work I didn't get a lunch break so didn't come home for a fresh bottle of water so a bit behind with my intake, but know for next time to always take extra in the car... ;)

Going to use half a pack to do a hot chocolate drink and half a choc mint to make a muffin... mmm mmm!!

Love the idea of an hour by hour post... My days whizz by as sooooo busy at work, which is fab cos no time for munchies... but I do struggle on evenings when I'm at home and bored, my instincts turn to food :eat: Time to stop this bad habit, and if it means sitting surfing, then so be it! :D

Hope everyone's happy n smiley whatever stage you're at...

Feels good having this solidarity / unity to log on to... so many people going through similar things together... fab!

tinks xx

Hope everyone's having a good evening - anyone watching that BB crap on 4... keeps my mind off food I suppose...:rolleyes:

I'm just enjoying my frozen choc tetra - it's official - I'm addicted - it takes so long to eat which is a bonus... :D

Haven't done any more water on top of the glugging I did at work - I'm up at 5am desperate for the loo - hoping to get a lay in to at least 6am tmrw...

Anyone done anything exciting?

It's been a good day all in all....

I'm heading to bed - eyes feeling tired now...

Sweet dreams one and all....

Back