IT'S Thursday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Evening peeps

Been to the dragon's today, that was fun.. NOT.. LOL Walked into town this morning and met Nicky, then went to see Mum, afterwards met Kieron in town and did some more shopping before taking him to the opticians. He's got to have new glasses, but they've changed the rules around the free one's now, which has annoyed me no end. I now have to pay for his frames, £40.. Which has put paid to the exercise bike for another week.

Other than that it's been a pretty good day today.

Hope everyone's day has been good and that weigh in's were successful

Morning all!

I have a big happy smile on my face this morning as I saw 9st 6lbs on the scales :party0019:. Massive milestone for me to be under 9st 7 so feeling very positive!! Just need to shift 6 lbs over the next 4 weeks ready for my holiday (obviously I'd be chuffed with more, but need to be sensible as I'm working up the plans now ;))

Mags & Allan hope you guys managed to get some kip!

Dancing - please consider this your butt kicking!! :mad: NO MORE NIBBLING!! It's only a stone before you start on food moving up plans. The quicker you get it off, the quicker you will be at goal. On a happy note - check you and your exercise bike out Mrs!! Good on you!!

Jot - how you finding 1000 plan? Can't wait to get there!

Have a great pretend Friday all
xxxxx

Hi Dobbie,

The 1000 cal plan suits me much better, i did ss for 10 days then went up to 810 then 1000 and i am happy there at the minute, it is hard though which ever plan you are on because we all need help in self control me, especially.

Back