It's Thursday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by katief, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. katief

katief Full Member

About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    Morning...How are we all today?

kate xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Diets online
    Eeeer - hungry! But still very motivated. Going to be out all morning so that should keep me away from the fridge. How are you?
  4. katief

katief Full Member

About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi, i'm fine thanks...feeling really positive.

Off to college now, good luck everyone

In case anyone notices I've started 2 of theses threads...lost the plot a little, sorry! It was only 10 past 7 though was rather sleepy!! lol

Kate xx

TIFFERS Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Morning All - Day 3 of my re-start. Going well food wise, stickinig to it - but cant keep of the bloody scales!! Keeping busy at nights to remove temptation and it seems to be working!! think I've lost about 9lbs!! Got my weigh in Sunday - dum dum dummmm
  6. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi :) me doing good! I'm on day 15 and really feeling the difference in my clothes :) To finish my day i'm having a frozen Chocolate Tetra which i'm really looking forward to!! ;) Started beginning of this month but not getting weighed till the end of the month so i'm really looking forward to it as i haven't been anywhere near scales. 2wks to go!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.