It's Thursday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hi losers, I'm soooo cold, have got loads of layers on but can't seem to warm up, gonna try a green t and see if that warms me up!! weigh in tomorrow evening, always wish it was in the morning though as am convinced that we must weigh more at night, does anyone else get weighed in the evening? how long before climbing on the scales to you stop drinking? xx

Oh Katie we all know how you feel....sun is shinning and I'm in jumpers and coat!

Clare-give me a job there!!!half naked men!!
Sarah-enjoy your add a meal week

Saw 2 people at school today who haven't seen for a while and both commented on weight loss!Makes ignoring the cravings worthwhile!

I am freeeeeezing!! Mousse for me shortly, can't wait :D

Hi all

well done everyone for the 100% its great feeling when the plan is slotting into place xxx

for those who have little miss haps oppps draw a line get back on the wagon if anyone needs to borrow my whip for the demons give me a shout will send it right over doing ok at mo but who knows for how long xxx

had a great day with hubby lazy start in bed till 11 (got up to do pack out and get dd off to school then back to bed ).Ds won at races but not much but he has had a great birthday so all good .got to go and get dd ready for swimming soon and it very cold out there now .

how has the WIs gone today hope the scales are behaving for every one.If not threaten to remove there batteries lol bye for now xx

Saw 2 people at school today who haven't seen for a while and both commented on weight loss!Makes ignoring the cravings worthwhile!

Brilliant Sue - its wonderful to hear such things... My dieting friend hasnt been dieting very well and already put on 2 of the 22lbs she's lost since Jan - she has approx 4-5st to lose still! But today emailed me bout the bacon bap & 4 x chunks chocolate - I will be having a word in her shell later XXXXXXXXX

Whoops!!!

Have just had 2 slices of ham and 3 spoonfulls of baked beans...god, why did I do it?

Maybe a litre of water will flush it out??!! Been feelin really fed up tonight, almost tearful to be honest, don't know why nothings happened but been dead crabby. Annoyed because I've managed not to cheat so far this week. :cry:

I have managed three peppermint teas, two tetra and four litres of water.

Today is day one of my restart and i am delighted i have made it this far with no cheats

katief dont beat yourself up hun draw your line step over and keep on going flush it out and fingers crossed you will stay in ketosis xxx

mckenzie well done on 1st day keep looking forward hun you can do it xx

Katie, don't dwell on it hun, jump straight back on the wagon and hold on tight, you can do it! xxx

Been a bit AWOL from the daily lately as work keeps getting in my way. Nowt much to report, shopaholic tendancies are reducing, today I bought an ickle canvas bag and matching purse in the sale and yesterday I didn't by any clothes but booked a holiday.... does that count??????

Gxx

Back