***It's THURSDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour***

i gotta be honest, you're brave hun. Must take a lot to watch someone eat "comfort" food right in front of you. I always find that it helps to "see" the fat on the plate. Turns my stomach every time!
Great idea about the bar too! Be prepared...always a good motto ( i knew my time in the brownies would come in handy).
I started online bingo last week as i get so bored having NO lectures, won £120 on my first game! Withdrew it and never went back as i'm convinced its a con. Much prefer "real life" bingo, almost always leads to hillarity with the girlies!
Have a great time xx

thanks, brave ? noooo, determind deffo, if i had eaten a chip i would have proven them right and im stubborn lmao, they certainly smelt nice, but i knew they would have started me on a downward spiral and i would have been 2 stone heavier by now, they are both biggggg eaters,

PMSL .... Dobbie's full of positivity today!! I need to be. I wanna be in the 8's not the 10's!!! And, let's face it that won't happen by itself!! So gotta keep the momentum going!! For anyone a bit lacking in the positivity department today - here's some I prepared earlier (Blue Peter styleee!) get ready to catch!!!

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

:sign0168: guys .... as Vicky says we're in it together and can count on each other to get us through!!!

Afternoon all!

I have been lurking, not posting too much today as I have 15 cadets running around the building in awe!!!
I have drank almost 3 litres of water and a can of coke zero, but not had a shake yet!!! I don't feel particularly hungry either!
TOTM hit me 2 weeks earlier than it should have, so tummy feels bluergh!!!

Dobbie, you sound really positive and up beat today - good on you!!!
Leah, how's that weather in Wales apart from being cold???!!
Tara, you will get to goal before you know it and good luck on the scales!!!

Catch you all later.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

ooohhhh Mrs V! Cadets .... do tell?? Young fitties?? LOL!!

You'll be having a meal-fest later with 3 packs still left to go! I can't make it past 9am without my first 1/2 shake!!

Afternoon all!

I have been lurking, not posting too much today as I have 15 cadets running around the building in awe!!!
I have drank almost 3 litres of water and a can of coke zero, but not had a shake yet!!! I don't feel particularly hungry either!
TOTM hit me 2 weeks earlier than it should have, so tummy feels bluergh!!!

Dobbie, you sound really positive and up beat today - good on you!!!
Leah, how's that weather in Wales apart from being cold???!!
Tara, you will get to goal before you know it and good luck on the scales!!!

Catch you all later.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

3 litres already????? I've managed to force down 1 1/2, I had to have a shake first thing cos I'm STARVING :p

I'm still grinning from my weigh in last night and I feel truly motivated to carry on this week, I'm using a tunnel vision approach and nothing, repeat NOTHING is going to distract me from reaching my goal!

Tunnel vision - love it!! Gonna get me some of that too!!
Corinne_J you are doing a fab job hun. You just keep ploughing on and you'll be there in no time ;)

Nah, the cadets were spotty 15 year olds!!! Bless them!!!

Well...I've just had my first shake - vanilla and those husk thingys!!!, so feel rather full...I also think its down to having AAMW this week - I had chicken salad last night and now I feel really full!!!

I usually drink 1 litre of water for my breakfast, and then have another 2 when I get into work, so I don't feel that I have to rush to drink a certain amount..if that makes sense!!!

Weather is dull and crap Kerry Ann. Bitter cold, you know the type of weather that gives you a cold rosy glow?? Bring on the red nose i say!

How are you finding the husks hun?

Corrine, 8lbs is brill! well done. Kinda makes you wanna stick to it doesnt it :)

Dobbie honey, you still glowing with positivity?

Off to drink some water, will be lurking all day tho - got some research to do :) xxx

you who!! I'm still here!! and yes, brimming with the positive vibes still :D:D:D Long may it continue :eek:

Just planning to have my next 2 x 1/2 shakes at 2pm and then at 4pm. Thinking the 4pm one will see me through my hour trek home :mad:, puppy walk and housework! Going to have my frozen tetra when BF is munching his dinner ;).

And ...... I've done 7 pints of the clear stuff :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I think I'm on a roll!!

How's everyone else getting on??

BG - good luck with the research and where is Mocha J today?? She's hiding somewhere .....

Just texted her, she's doing well :)
I'm about to have my fist soup of the day and fit two litres of the good stuff in me.....then i'll be bloated for 10 mins and then need a HUGE wee :D cant wait xxx

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Glug, glug glug!!!!

Well, I lost my trousers twice so far today! Have started a thread about it, so won't go into detail here!!
I feel on a natural high today, although I am not sure why, some one definitely has the positive vibes :vibes: going!!!

Dobbie an hours walk is great exercise for you, although if the weather where you are is anything like where we are in Hampshire, wrap up warm and have a bouillon or something waiting for you when you get back!!!

Boss has left to go to France for a week, so the mood here will be lifted!! I'm just a little bored really! Minimins is great!!

Hi guys

Just popping in to say "hi"

CDC on hols this week so weighed myself at home and another 1 1/2 pounds down so i'm now 9st 7lbs which was my original goal:) However, i changed my goal to 9st 4 a little while ago so i'm not finished yet!

Only had one litre of water so far so need to get drinking.

xxx

Afternoon guys and gals.....Ooooh we have positivity coming out our ears!!!! I'm still glugging water left right and centre and despite being on day 3 i feel pretty good. No killer headaches (so far), last time i tried ss i think by day 3 i felt so awful i was ready to give in and go down the chippy, but i'm determined that this time.....oh yes THIS TIME I'M GOING TO DO IT!!!!! I don't actually feel hungry today but am fighting the psychological hunger, especially as tomorrow's Friday and the weekend usually means eating out.
Have put my social life pretty much on hold for the time being.
You're right, going to the pub and trying to stay on water and coke zero would be torture! I'd be on the Smirnoff before the end of the night and then feel awful about it the next day.
'Lead me not into temptation!' lol
Hope you're all having a good day, its absolutely freezing here. Think i need a black tea, if for no other reason than to warm up my hands!!! lol

OUCH!

Hi Guys

Only just compus mentus (sp)? Had to go the the Dentist this morning for an extraction and a root canal filling (ouch). As I am such a woosse I have to have Sedation. Hubby came with me to hold my hand....got home and went straight to bed and slept solid.

My mouth is so sore, my tongue is still num all down one side.:mad:

Managed to do 1 litre and 1 hot drink...but have to catch up thro the day.

We have friends coming over today and staying the night, Hubby wants to take them out for a meal (wtf) I think I may have to try and do a day at 790ish and hope I can get away with it. Hayhoe!!

Mrs V :D:D:D hope you get some new trs soon hun.

Tara...get that water down :tear_drop::tear_drop: I know it's cold, very grey and chilly here too. Hope you are feeling better today..xx

JJJ well done hun..that's great, you will soon be there.

Well done Dobbie you are doing great....those positive vibes are deffinately helping.

BlueG...Hope you have a good day at Uni..

Catch you all later....going to try and get my 1st shake down now.

HM
X

Aww hm - hunni .... hugs for you and your sore tooth. I hope you enjoy your 790ish meal tonight too. Poor love xx

oh! it's time for 3rd 1/2 shake of the day. MMMmmmmm hot choccie!! Luuurrrvveeellllyyyy ;)

Bless BF - he is coming out doggie walking with me straight from work so I'm not on my own and we get to spend some time together. AArrrhhhh - I think I'm in love :eek:

Hi guys

Just popping in to say "hi"

CDC on hols this week so weighed myself at home and another 1 1/2 pounds down so i'm now 9st 7lbs which was my original goal:) However, i changed my goal to 9st 4 a little while ago so i'm not finished yet!

Only had one litre of water so far so need to get drinking.

xxx

well done Jo on hitting 9st 7. You must be really thrilled, mega well done :D:D:D

Back