**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

I'm on lifelong Warfarin and it's contraindicated on the CD and well any VLCD the lowest plan i can do is 1200 plan so i mainly eat chicken with dark green veg and cous cous or sweet potato then if i do have bread it's brown or i'd prefer a pitta bread or fajhita wrap coz they're lower GI

13 pages folks!! OMG!! never seen the daily like this before!

havin a very bad day today, am so hungry, feel light headed and am so tired. throat is a bit sore as well, hope im not comin down with anything. keep feeling like im gonna throw up.

great to see all the positivism on here today!
Maggie - great to have u back on track!
Nina - good to see u on the dailies again! nice not to b the only crazy person here (hee hee!)
Leah - u just signed in on msn so will chat 2 u there. but i love u!! ur the only thing keepin me slightly sane.
ummm cant remember what everyone else was chattin bout on teh 12 previous pages so general love and hugs to the rest of u!

Hiya Delli mwah lovely to see you too hun sorry you're not having a good day but good on you for sticking to it despite the hunger!!!!

Good lord - just caught up with the daily!!! Great to see everyone so positive. Have lovely evenings! Vx

Hope you're having a great evening i think i'm gonna go to bed i'm in a LOT of pain now

Thanks Sharon its weigh day tomorrow :D and i'm very excited hehe night all xxxxxxxx

I've got a Dr's appt 2morr morning after I've dropped the kids to school- I need to get my form signed as I'm on anti-D's & I've used all me packs up as of Mon - gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr I've had the form in my car for 2wks - and NOW I CANT FIND IT!!!!!! I'm such an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've just re-checked my car - and found everything BUT the flippin form... I need to share with you what I have in my car....

Obviously CD's - all different from Blink 182 to Take That, couple of pens, loose change, 5 bottles of buxton, 2 sports bottle of evian, 2 bottle of sparklin Tesco value water - ALL full, horse riding hat, christmas tree sweets???? Percy Pig chews???? A Rubix Snake, kids lunch bag from 2 days ago, a santa hat, couple of cheese strings & a pepperami....

Who says I'm untidy, unorganised and a total flip head????????

Hello arnt we going to break all records today 13 pages
Just back from daughters swimming gala and she came 1st in freestyle and 3rd in breaststroke and 2nd in backstroke so celebrating with some coke zero .
Going for a bath then into my pjs early nite for me going to the dentist for root canal part 4 think she is going to fill the canals hope that is the end of it. If theres more dont tell me let me have a nice sleep break the news to me in morn .take care everyone might pop back after bath but if not sleep well xx

Eveing everyone

Well all my packs done water done GT's done and im in my jammies and off to bed soon.

It has been a fabulous day regarding the daily. It must be near a record for posts.

Well done everyone.

HM
xx

Back