***THURSDAY*** HOUR BY HOUR!

the idiots at boots wouldnt sell me any ketostix, so i went to the other boots round the corner and they wouldnt either. so i came home and ordered some off ebay.

Yeah i had that problem - they won't give them out unless you're a diabetic. You should be able to get some from your CDC though (i did with mine anyway)

Sonya - you ramble away my lovely - as long as you're rambling you aint eating and thats the main thing.
Well done for not having anything at MD's. I'm quite lucky there as i'm not really a fan but take me to a Burger King or a KFC and i'll struggle not to have anything (they're yummy! :eating:)
Have just done another 20 minutes on my mini-stepper (you heard me! ANOTHER 20 minutes!! GO ME!!! :character00116:) I'll be a size 12 before you know it!! I've got another 6 stone to go to get down to what i was before the kids (OMG that sounds like A LOT!!) but i don't know if i'll get down to that again - I'll be happy just getting down to 12 stone so that means losing 4 stone.......I'll race ya! lol

Morning All,

Been food shopping this morning and it was rather therapuetic. It was great shopping for the kids.

I've decided not to get any of the chocolate bars next week as I think that if I start eating/chewing, I'll just want to keep on. So therefore, it's better to stay away from temptation!

Rayven, you are so so right! If I'm rambling on here then at least I'm not thinking about food! I am really proud of MD's yesterday and so I should be cos it's an achievement for me.
I was really ticked off last night though cos my internet was playing up so I couldn't get on here. Got into bed early instead.
You are doing so well on your ministepper. I'm not go start anything strenuous (although lugging the shopping in and out the car was no joke!) but I would like to towards the end of March, when I will be reaching my 1month mark.

So what has everyone been upto?

Back