ITS THURSDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOURxx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good Morning all
I fort i would start this today as normally already started! How are we all doing and what we up to today? Im off work today as washing machine has broken and coming to fix! got to stay in as between 8am-6pm (how stupid times!)
Hope all have a good day
Love me xx:D

Haven't got much planned for today other than the normal housework jobs. I might go to the gym later though.

Hope you get the washing machine sorted Gemma. It annoys me when these companies can't be more specific about their callout times

I no not happy been with no washing machine since friday! Had to take the bloody day off for something stupid like this not happy!!

ello girlies :D

AH Gem hope they come sooner rather than later :(

Hey Sharon :D hava good work out at the gym

morning, it makes you not take your washing machine for granted in the future, i cant live without mine, hope they turn up soon. x

Good morning gemma & sharon,& everyone else that follows,

gemma how annoying that time slot!! i had to get my washing amchine fixed just b4 christmas and the fella gave a 2 hr time slot,& turned up 10 mins b4 it run out!!

i too have got no plans for the day ahead, apart from housework n spending time on here,msn & facebook

good luck to all with weigh-in today

xxx

Morning All
Oops Or Should I Say Goodnight Just Away To Bed Got Work At 6pm On The Nightshift Lol Speak With U All 6am 2morro
Love Yah And All Ur Support

Pamxxxx

Morning all, hope you all have a good CD day.

Morning everyone

Hope we are all great today
Pam how are you coping with the night shifts and SS.I seem to remember you posted for advice a while back,wondered how it was going(If it was someone else ignore me I am slightly dizzy at the moment,not sure if thats the diet or not!)

Morning all :D have been up since ridiculous o'clock this morning and am houseworking away. Getting my hair cut tomorrow so quite excited about that!

Morning ALL!!

Hi Gemma!! Got your text!!:) I'm doing fine and the date is 11th March...woohoo....only another 5 days to go.....:talk017::girlpower::party0049::party0051::beam:

Good Morning......well I feel so "low" today!!! Only on day THREE I hate the soups so much and the shakes taste makes me gag. I've tried to get hold of my CDC as many have suggested the Tetra drinks saying they are better.
I had the freezing cold feet last night but that I can cope with that. I am not hungry but need to have something I enjoy :wave_cry: :wave_cry:

carly, i only have the banana tetra's now mainly the odd soup/shake but tetra's are waaaaaaay nicer I think. You should def try them the choc tetra is nice too.

Good Morning......well I feel so "low" today!!! Only on day THREE I hate the soups so much and the shakes taste makes me gag. I've tried to get hold of my CDC as many have suggested the Tetra drinks saying they are better.
I had the freezing cold feet last night but that I can cope with that. I am not hungry but need to have something I enjoy :wave_cry: :wave_cry:
Have you tried making lattes with your shakes and adding a spoonful of coffee.

Or with your soups...add some crushed chillies and some curry powder to make a really spicy soup!:)

Morning everyone

Hope we are all great today
Pam how are you coping with the night shifts and SS.I seem to remember you posted for advice a while back,wondered how it was going(If it was someone else ignore me I am slightly dizzy at the moment,not sure if thats the diet or not!)

Susan - I dont believe you are 'dizzy' not for one minute! :angeldevil:

Sorry Luvlies

Morning all - I'm at work.... Nothing much doing DD is not well so I had to drop her over to my mums on my way into work... Think she'll be staying the night, I know she's poorly as she actually had a school trip today - ahhhh bless her! Mind you best off with her Grammy who will wait on her hand and foot....

I'm feeling rather hungry today again - seems to always be in the mornings for me at the moment.... I used to be able to stretch my first pack in 2 sittings one at 10am and the other at 1pm but I've had my first coffee and could quite happily have another now!

Oh well - looks like its water water water... Got to pop into the town centre at luchtime to get some birthday cards and let me tell you its a complete bloody dive!

Good luck with all the WI's today.....

Lots of luv

Back