It's time to begin again

Well done Michelle. Keep going!

Well home now and having my 2nd shake a lovley hot chocolate just what I need to heat me up fire lite and pellet stove on it a cold wet day here

Well have made it past dinner time have cooked it for the kids so I am hiding while they are eating now.
oh I am so hungry and hubby's dinner is waiting for him so I will have to keep my mind off it or he won't have any when he gets home.

Just wondering if anyone knows do you have to fast if you are getting a local done in hospital.the doctor never told me and I have to be in for 8.30 so I will have to bring my shake with me.

Next shake about 7 then off to bed about 9 seen as I have to be up really early

Nope, local won't need any fasting, just injection to numb the nerves in the area. They would have given you loads of instructions if you had to fast before. Well done, sounds like you've cracked day one, not long to go now before bed x x x

Thanks Kay it is killing me sitting hear I am so hungry really.
My mind keeps thinking of what I could have but no i will stick at it my mum call earlier and all she said was maybe you should wait till after tomorrow my response was if I said that back in September I would still be waiting to start.

I have begun and I will see it through I am praying that 4weeks will be enough but if not then I will have to keep going still haven't spoken to my pharmacist as I don't want to go in untill I know I am back on it.

You have been doing really well there's only 11kg between us now which is great for you

You are doing really well! Keep going, you can do it xx

You've done so well Michelle and I'm so impressed you're doing this and I know you can keep going this time. You know there will be a couple more tough days and you'll be back in ketosis. You're on your way to your goal. I'm so excited for you. Stay strong and remember all the panic your body and mind are going through is normal, just remember what it leads to x x x

Well home from the hospital have been booked in to get it done under general just waiting for my appointment to come in the post they wouldn't let leave until I had some toast and tea to make sure I wasn't dizzy so back on the shakes tomorrow over this think I should have listen to my mum when she said to wait ah well tomorrow here I come

Feeling the pain now omg can't it get any worst my new treadmill came today but it won't be put up till the weekend hoping this pain goes soon I really need a good cry for myself ;(

Have a cry Michelle and let it all out, the pain and all. Hope your appointment comes soon so you can get sorted luv x x x

Oh Michelle I hope the hospital can get you in quickly for your treatment so that you can be pain free soon. Best wishes xxx

Thanks Kay and busy mum my sister just ask me to be godmother to her little girl so I have 1 month to get rid of my weight to here's to a new me xx

Thanks Kay and busy mum my sister just ask me to be godmother to her little girl so I have 1 month to get rid of my weight to here's to a new me xx

Congratulations! That will be a good incentive to stick with it!

How fantastic!! It will all be worth it x x x

What lovely news, and a great incentive to carry on x

Well ladies weight myself and I have 3.5lbs down already. So hoping this keeps up yaaaaa:)

Wheee Michelle, that's fantastic, so pleased for you x x x

Michelle I fluctuate a half stone nearly every day. Sunday I was 120kg, Tuesday I was 118 and Fri 115.8.... Granted I started lipotrim on wed lol I have always fluctuated lbs. Before Lipotrim this time I went between 18 and 19 stone and that changed within like a day or 2. Clothing, water everything changes it. Stick with WW. Its about life changes and it's an awesome program to follow up Lipotrim

Thanks jennylane for your words of encouragement. I still can't get my head in gear I am still using my treadmill so that is something it hasn't turn in a wardrobe yet!!!
Hope all is going well for you

Back