It's time to begin again

Hey Michelle

How are you doing? x x x

Hi teapot I am very good still trying to sort myself out. I will get there at some stage.

Well done you getting to 13st 6lbs you be feeling great not long more and you will be done and I will still be trying to get back on track.

Have been reading the post but not saying much as I am so ashamed of myself.
Oh we'll hopefully back on it in 2 weeks after my life clams down a bit

Awww don't be ashamed! You've done so well and have had a lot to deal with since the beginning of the year. Glad you're still about. Have you had your hospital appointment yet? Not seen BusyMum for a while now, hope she is ok x x x

No still waiting what's new there.

I was wondering about busy mum hope everything is ok with her at least all the newbie have you to guide them as you are the expert now :)

So annoying that it's taking so long for you to get sorted out :( Missing the 'oldies' I'm afraid. I hardly feel like the expert lol x x x

I am hoping to get back on track after Easter all going well i have 3weeks worth of slim&save and 10days of lipotrim so enough to give me a fighting chance.
you are doing so well your whole family must be so proud of you

My Mum and especially my Dad are very vocal and very proud I've lost so much weight and tell everyone they can about it. I now get introduced to people and they get told they'd better have a look before I 'disappear altogether' lol. So sweet really, and they have been concerned about my weight for so many years and have always supported my many weight loss attempts. My other half is also quite liking the 'new me' and said to someone the other day it's like sleeping with a new woman. Works for me hehe ;) x x x

Omg I am writing this in the hope that ye will all learn from my mistake by eating the wronge type of food again my weight is coming back on so all I will say is make sure ye know what ye want from this diet as it is not a quick fix as many believe it is.

I only wish I had stay on it when I was doing so well now I can't get back into the right frame of mind make sure you know that if you have a break it might not be so easy to get back on track.

On sat I am godmother and I now have to try and be good for the next 4days and pray some weight comes off also my husband said last nite he could see the fat coming back on around my tummy area I don't need this.

I will let ye know my weight on sat fingers crossed :(

Oh Michelle I really feel for you sweetie, I know how much you want to do this. Good luck for this week and hope you have great results on Saturday x x x

Omg I am writing this in the hope that ye will all learn from my mistake by eating the wronge type of food again my weight is coming back on so all I will say is make sure ye know what ye want from this diet as it is not a quick fix as many believe it is.
Yep, couldn't agree more!

This is my 6th? time on LT because I keep putting a stone or so back on...

That's why this time I scheduled a break into my diet so I could train myself to eat the right stuff and not think, "hey the diet is over and now I can eat what I want again".

After this month is up I'm going to try a month, 'break' so I can convince my mind a diet isn't just for christmas (you know what I mean).

Good luck with your journey and slap your husband for saying that about your belly!

Hey all just home from the christening had a great day everyone saying how well I looked but in realty it's time to start tomorrow again.
I am heading off for a Girly nite on 20 April and weekend away on 2 may marry 15 years so would like to drop my stone in that time.
Oh we'll going enjoy my self tonight because tomorrow is the start of a new me

Attachments

• image-2993920360.jpg
    image-2993920360.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 48
Wow Michelle, you do look FAB! Love your hair.

Right then Mrs! Have a lovely time tonight and lets get on with it tomorrow. Time to tough it out and get back into ketosis asap. Time to say bye bye to that stone! Lets do it!!!! x x x

Thanks Kay only found how to put pic up to nite will have to put up my really big ones of me at the start.
How did you get on this week in your weight in?

Oh cool, will be interesting to see your transformation! Wish I'd taken some pics at the start, but I avoid cameras at all costs.
Didn't do too bad last week lost 3.5lbs. I'm hoping I can break into the 12's this week but at the rate I'm losing might have to wait 2 weeks to do that. Nearly time to weigh in again on Monday - that's if I can get out the house, we're all snowed in at the moment :( Hope the weather isn't too bad around you.

You are doing great fingers crossed you see the 12s this week.
My photo are from summer last yr about 1 month before I started and of course I was blond then it's like looking at someone else.
We are lucky very rarely get snow here only bad flooding in parts of cork.
Ok must go find my pics

Hello ladies!!!

I've got my LT and I'm getting back on the wagon tomorrow!

MBurke my story is similar to urs only worse I fear :-(
I so wish I had stayed on LT, I have messed about with S&S since January! And with the same stone on and off and back on again! If I'd have stayed on LT I'd b lovely n slim now :-( Anyhow tomorrow is day 1 again!

I'll b lurking here lots as my resolve is so weak at the moment x

Hi Yeye!

Good luck for tomorrow, you'll be back in the swing on things in no time and I'm sure and it will be worth it. We all need to keep each other going!!! Although I'm still 100% my weight loss is so slow atm and it's a little disheartening. I'm sure you'll get that stone off and more chop chop when you're back on LT. I was thinking of doing a refeed and then coming back to lose more, but have seen too many on here struggle to get going again, so will try and be patient a while longer. Lots of hugs for you both today and tomorrow.

Kay x x x

Hi yeye

I have found the same with s&s it might be cheaper but I find its a lot less restrictive so I tend to go off track very easy good luck for tomorrow.
I am starting today still in bed holding off my first shake as long as I can its going to be a long few weeks.

Hi yeye :)
Same with S&S for me too! I see you're from Lancs - where abouts?

Kay - you could do a refeed like I did and a week sensible eating. If I can do it I'd put lots of money on the fact you could do it!

image-113618431.jpg

Attachments

• image-2093877792.jpg
    image-2093877792.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 38
Back