It's time to change , 100lbs to lose Holly's diary

justakid1970b

So where to begin?

I'm Holly a single parent to a wonderful four year old boy. I have set myself the challenge of losing 100lbs and have so far lost 3 1/2 lbs with slimming world. Although new to minimims I am not new to the dieting scene. I have been over weight for 12 years now and it's time I kicked this fats butt and became who I want to be. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415713508.565238.jpg

Holly xx

Last edited:
welcome holly and amazing effort so far - 3.5st is fantastic

oh - well 3.5lbs is still good!! That's a quarter of a stone :)

Is this the first time you have tried to lose weight ?

No I tend to give up after a while but saying that I was 21 stone once and now 17 7 so guess it's headed in the right way so far x

Holly xx

that's really good to have lost that over the years. You're a similar weight to my buddies Moo (destamia) and Waffle so you're in good company.

What day will you weigh in ?

Thank you , yes I do beam from ear to ear when he's around . He is my entire world and just thinking about him makes me proud :) it's lovely to hear other people saying nice things too as I know I am biased !!

Holly xx

So you should be he was a proper "gent" xx

Thank you Chelle I wanted to bring him upto be respectful and gentlemen like nothing like these men that hurt and upset women! He told me I was beautiful this morning :) love it when he says stuff like that. He comes to all my weigh ins too he's like my little cheerleader x

Holly xx

Hi Holly - just posting so I'm subscribed.
Sarah.
(And Gilbert, of course!)

It was lovely to meet you on Sunday.
I hope we didn't totally put you off Minimins!

Back