Its time to finish what I started

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by 10stonesize10, 20 January 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I stopped being 100% in oct.
    I have stayed with in a stone
    Christmas , holiday home so I think Im doing well [ very well really ]
    what with all............ life
    I am really happy with myself
    but I still want to be 10 stones , so I am going to follow GL for a week and go LL 100% for a month or so and I sould get to my goal with that. I am going to start posting here becouse that helped me so much in the past. so here we go.............Im starting off easy for a week and then 100% to the end.....
    wish me luck.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

link arms with you as i'm 17 lb to go as well..............but this is the hardest bit for me !! x
  4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Best of luck hun!!
  5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    All the best!

Dizzy x
  6. olijames

olijames Member

Hey 10.10!:eek:

How weird that YOU should start this post today! I too am aiming for 10 currently 11st 2lb so snap!snap! Funnily enough my LLC asked me to work out WHY i am aiming for in other words what would it mean to Olijames to be 10 stone and give each reason a rating out of 10....:confused:

what are your reasons for wanting to be 10st.....are you a size 10 at 10st??? What height/build are you.....only 16lbs til a size 10 sounds worth it eh? But why do i want to be a size 10...its all very deep eh???:eek:

Anyway good luck with your journey..race ya!;)
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi 10stonesize10,

You have done great over the Christmas and to stay within a stone of the weight you have lost, well done:)

I am aiming for 10 stone as well, being a shortie I will be around size 12/14 at that weight.

Good luck.

Love Mini xxx
  8. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

this is it, no more food until I reach my goal , the good thing about this diet is that it is really all it takes [easier said than done]
  9. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

10. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Well done 10/10

Don't relax too much, keep sharp, and your goal with be met.

Dizzy x
  11. olijames

olijames Member

youre going great guns hun, right there with you babe!:eek:
  12. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

well i am back on track and feel in control
    and much more in control than the first time around [I was 100% the first 6 stones, but I mean with long term eating this time]
    I am doing what I said I will get to the end of this and stay slim forever....... XXXXXX
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.