• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its time to finish what I started

I stopped being 100% in oct.
I have stayed with in a stone
Christmas , holiday home so I think Im doing well [ very well really ]
what with all............ life
I am really happy with myself
but I still want to be 10 stones , so I am going to follow GL for a week and go LL 100% for a month or so and I sould get to my goal with that. I am going to start posting here becouse that helped me so much in the past. so here we go.............Im starting off easy for a week and then 100% to the end.....
wish me luck.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
link arms with you as i'm 17 lb to go as well..............but this is the hardest bit for me !! x

Hey 10.10!:eek:

How weird that YOU should start this post today! I too am aiming for 10 stone...im currently 11st 2lb so snap!snap! Funnily enough my LLC asked me to work out WHY i am aiming for 10stone...so in other words what would it mean to Olijames to be 10 stone and give each reason a rating out of 10....:confused:

what are your reasons for wanting to be 10st.....are you a size 10 at 10st??? What height/build are you.....only 16lbs til a size 10 sounds worth it eh? But why do i want to be a size 10...its all very deep eh???:eek:

Anyway good luck with your journey..race ya!;)

Staff member
Hi 10stonesize10,

You have done great over the Christmas and to stay within a stone of the weight you have lost, well done:)

I am aiming for 10 stone as well, being a shortie I will be around size 12/14 at that weight.

Good luck.

Love Mini xxx