It's time

Last edited:
TGIF!!!

I've proper got that Friday feeling too which is worrying!!!
I've not had a drink since Sunday and that was only one pint, (sooo good for me!)

I hope I can find someone to boogy with by this evening. January's such a difficult month!!

Food Diary

activia 0%
banana
alpen light
2x clementines
tomato mug shot (1 syn)
tuna, sweetcorn, mayo (0.5)
apple
2x tiny plums
kiwi
banana (having a hungry afternoon!)
half wholemeal roll, meat free burger (0.5), light philly with chives, broccoli, mangetout, carrot, cabbage
tuna, sweetcorn, mayo (0.5), rice
velvet crunch (4 syns)

2x cups of tea with red milk
2x pints of water
3x pints of sugar free squash

Day 2/7:- 6.5/15
Weekly:- 19/105

Right, I drank A LOT of vodka. I'm guessing 25 syns. And one tequila
:eek: 4 syns. So lets call it 30.
This little confession can stay here until a later day...

Last edited:
Happy weekend, I do hope you find someone to boogie with, I'm afraid I'm being the one who is hibernating and declining all invites at the moment, especially if there is a threat of alcohol and spending money!! xx

Evening Kimberley - hope you found a boogie partner chick. Im out tomorrow at a party with OH - he dont dance grrr hope there are some other ppl there from work to party with :)

My 15th Slimming World Saturday

Saturday's are strange ones. I often don't get up til late then don't eat til late, then all the meals are askew.
I haven't drank nearly enough. Especially with how fragile my stomach is feeling and my desert mouth.

Met up with a friend for a cuppa today. She had a lemon and white choc muffin and there was all this lemon curd oozing out the middle. She broke off a big chunk for me but I didn't touch it. She then wanted to go into a sweet shop (of all places), I said no. Lol. She said my butt looked trim so that was nice- as long as it doesn't shrink. I am a fan of my own big butt. I think its a generation thing because if you said to my nan that her butt was big (its MASSIVE) she would probably cry.

I also went into boots as I have decided to sort my skincare regime (I don't have one) out now that I am in my mid-late twenties (well almost). The No7 woman was lovely and I bought some serum to prevent the first signs of aging (I didn't cry), and some cleanser and some night cream. Wanted to buy the day one but they were all out so she siphoned some from the tester into a small pot so I can start my regime.
I think I'll start on Tuesday though. The range is for 25-35 year olds afterall.

Food Diary

fried egg, quorn low fat sausage, LM R&O sausage, baked beans
2x delicious little clementines
prawns, rice, peppers, rocket
Innocent Indian Dahl veg pot (3.5 syns)
cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce, milk (HeA)
mango
activia 0%
alpen bar (HeB)

5x pints of sugar free squash
2x cups of tea (1syn)

Day 3/7:- 4.5/15
Weekly:- 23.5/105

Last edited:
Saturdays are strange. I was awake early but didn't bother having anything to eat until nearly lunchtime. So I am kind of a meal behind today. When I sat down to dinner I realised I'd not had any water today, so I've cranked open 2 litres of sparkling. Which if I drink in its entirety I'll be up weeing all night. If it was wine, I'd have no bother downing it all.

I've had 3 more pints of squash since I wrote that post and peeing like a good'un.
You just drinking plain sparkling water then? Bleurgh- tastes like effervescent (have I spelt that right?!) paracetamol. Gross.

My housemates and their partners are in the living room being annoying. Eurghh. I wanted to watch something on channel 4 and 4od doesn't work on my laptop. Sometimes I'm in my room so long I fear I will get cabin fever or go nuts and start smearing faeces on the wall or something.
Thank goodness I was actually out the house for a few hours today. Some weekends I may aswell not take my jimmies off. Sometimes I don't.

Haha please don't smear faeces lol
I was like that last night my housemate set the table for a big meal with her boyfriend so I knew I wouldn't be able to go in lol

Thats a lot of liquid!!! X

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Boys are stupid

They just are. It goes without saying.

But I am so so sooooooo proud of my gorgeous and talented lovely right now who has spent the last 9 months preparing an audition for a prestigious music school in California and has just uploaded his two songs for the second (and final) stage of the audition process.
What a relief.
What a year it has been.

Now we just need to wait and see and go from there.

Food Diary

2x fried eggs, quorn low fat sausage, LM O&R sausage, beans
ferrero roche (3.5 syns)

Day 4/7:- 3.5/15
Weekly:-
27/105

I'm on my first of MANY vodka's too. And we're going to get some pub grub- I doubt salad will be a feasible option. Cel-e-brate good times come on!!!

Awwww well done Kimberley's BF - fingers crossed for him chick. Whens the closing date and when will he hear?

Enjoy your celebration love x

They just are. It goes without saying.

But I am so so sooooooo proud of my gorgeous and talented lovely right now who has spent the last 9 months preparing an audition for a prestigious music school in California and has just uploaded his two songs for the second (and final) stage of the audition process.
What a relief.
What a year it has been.

Now we just need to wait and see and go from there.

Food Diary

2x fried eggs, quorn low fat sausage, LM O&R sausage, beans
ferrero roche (3.5 syns)

Day 4/7:- 3.5/15
Weekly:-
27/105

I'm on my first of MANY vodka's too. And we're going to get some pub grub- I doubt salad will be a feasible option. Cel-e-brate good times come on!!!

Haha my two friends were both *****ing about their boyfriends last night, I'm sure they would agree with you!!

California :eek::eek: That sounds amazeballs, would you go with him?? Exciting times, he must be very talented :)

xxx

Just catching up on this now Kimberly, congrats to your OH- he must be very dedicated and talented to get this far. I hope it all goes excellently for him!

Did you enjoy your night out?

Wowwy. What a crazy couple of days.
Had full on domino's 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW.
The amount of vodka I've drunk- eurghhh. Cake, hot chocolate, jaegarbombs! Its been non-stop. To top it all off tomorrow is girls night out- I'm talking cocktails, shots and dirty takeaway on the way home. Then I'll be back on it. Well- maybe sunday :p

Feeling chipper though folks, so all is good xxx

Hey Brit! I've been so so bad for so long now feels like I'll never find my SW mojo again!! :eek:

Evening Kimberley sorry to hear you have lost your Mojo somewhere! Is there anything we can do to help find it again? xx

Back