It's time

I'm hungrrryyyyyyy
Well- I can't be; you've all seen how much I had for dinner.

But

I can't sleeeeeeep
and
I want to eattttttttttttt

I think its time for an:greenapple:

I've chosen the juiciest apple and got yet ANOTHER pint of water (I've easily had 10 today. At least. Easily!!!)
I'm stressing as I should be asleep. Not used to this back to work mallarky.

You planning on a lay-in for your last day of freedom? (You didn't have many did you, lol)

I've chosen the juiciest apple and got yet ANOTHER pint of water (I've easily had 10 today. At least. Easily!!!)
I'm stressing as I should be asleep. Not used to this back to work mallarky.

You planning on a lay-in for your last day of freedom? (You didn't have many did you, lol)

10 pints??god, ive had a good few green teas today like...

Yeah lie in for me tomo but dont wanna get up too late because I need to get up at 6.45 on wed (boo)
Think ill just watch real housewives all day hehe

What time you in work? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats without the 3 massive mugs of tea!
I can't drink green tea! I bought a box of 40 teabags I think and made one one morning and it smelled like fish and I had to chuck it. Don't think I even supped it once! Lol!

I don't start work til 9am but my stupid housemates are teachers and they crash bang wallop from 6am. Douchebags!

Where is real housewives nowadays? I liked the original one the best, but then new york grew on me too...

I'm browsing medical and clinical trials online as a way to make cash. They're all up north though :mad:

Thats without the 3 massive mugs of tea!
I can't drink green tea! I bought a box of 40 teabags I think and made one one morning and it smelled like fish and I had to chuck it. Don't think I even supped it once! Lol!

I don't start work til 9am but my stupid housemates are teachers and they crash bang wallop from 6am. Douchebags!

Where is real housewives nowadays? I liked the original one the best, but then new york grew on me too...

I'm browsing medical and clinical trials online as a way to make cash. They're all up north though :mad:

You must have had a dodgy pack of tea... my housemate does medicine so shes always up early so I know what you mean...

Its real housewives of Atlanta I'm watching... its crazy

There's a lot of risks to them tests you know... I read one about a girl becoming infertile because of them and it totally scared me x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

You must have had a dodgy pack of tea... my housemate does medicine so shes always up early so I know what you mean...

Its real housewives of Atlanta I'm watching... its crazy

There's a lot of risks to them tests you know... I read one about a girl becoming infertile because of them and it totally scared me x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

yikes! Well- can't do it anyway lol :p
I'll have to check out the Atlanta- how do you watch it? I used to use projectfreetv but sky has shut it down :(

Bleurghhh

Well I didn't get to sleep til gone 2am last night I think.
Switched my alarm off this morning and woke up at 8:50am. Nice :sigh:

I'm stinky. I had to have stinking scan bran cake for breakfast and its really really grim outside!

I'm not sure what awesome thing I can do today. I was supposed to go to Powerhoop after work, but as I was late I haven't got my things together, so I need a new thing now.

Food Diary

scan bran cake (1/2 HeB) (1 syn)
milk in tea (0.5 syn)
speed soup
alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)
banana
250ml pepsi max
2x clementines
milkybar (3.5 syns)
pizza topped wholemeal roll (HeA&B), salad, cottage cheese, SW chips
20140107_175924.jpg

apple
peach activia 0%

Daily syns:- 5/5

Last edited:
My something awesome..

Ended up being painting my toes in green and pink glitter! :D

20140107_211941.jpg2014-01-07 21.22.39.jpg
Excuse my chubby hobbit feet

I absolutely adore nails inc. and my thoughtful (and skint) boyfriend gave me this wonderful set as a Christmas present.

I've had a horror of a day today and trying everything in my power NOT to gorge on chocolate fudge cake, ice cream, cookies, crisps and sweets- nor to indulge in the taste of a sweet sweet drink of vodka and ice with a slice of lemon and cold diet coke.
I'm already beating myself up about tomorrow's WI and it hasn't happened. (My scales show 1.5lb loss but they're 0.5lb off SW scales, so it's looking like one pound and I wanted two.)

Anyway- distraction is key so I've watched a bunch of episodes of extreme couponing (LOVE that show), done my "something awesome" and enjoyed a crunchy apple and a peach activia.

Tum de dum....

Ended up being painting my toes in green and pink glitter! :D

View attachment 119220View attachment 119219
Excuse my chubby hobbit feet

I absolutely adore nails inc. and my thoughtful (and skint) boyfriend gave me this wonderful set as a Christmas present.

I've had a horror of a day today and trying everything in my power NOT to gorge on chocolate fudge cake, ice cream, cookies, crisps and sweets- nor to indulge in the taste of a sweet sweet drink of vodka and ice with a slice of lemon and cold diet coke.
I'm already beating myself up about tomorrow's WI and it hasn't happened. (My scales show 1.5lb loss but they're 0.5lb off SW scales, so it's looking like one pound and I wanted two.)

Anyway- distraction is key so I've watched a bunch of episodes of extreme couponing (LOVE that show), done my "something awesome" and enjoyed a crunchy apple and a peach activia.

Tum de dum....

Lurvveeeee the colours Kimberley I have acrylics on my fingers but love painting my toes.

Sorry to hear you have had a $hit day - but you have turned it into a positive so good on ya. 1.5 off is better than on be proud of that chick x

Subbing!!:D

I felt the same bout green tea, but have found that Tetley green tea is quite nice!
Your menus look great, need to get me some burgers in .

Nice nails by the way!

Hiya Kitty! Welcome to the circus that is my life! Lol!
Maybe I should try Tetleys then- the one I bought was Asda own to be fair...

Sheila I've had shellac on my nails since 16/12 and they're a right old state. I want to pick it off but it damages the nail so I need to get some of that acetone stuff me thinks!

You say that RaeRae- I had to make a visit to the little girls room at about 11pm last night! Ha- TMI. You don't know the fairy personally do you? (Thanks for putting in a personal request for me!)

Pre Weigh-in nerves AND EXCITEMENT!!!!

You know when you just wana go:-

BLLLLAAARRRRDEUTKDJDKALAJFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yea. That.

Food Diary

banana
vanilla activia 0%
minestrone mugshot (tastes of NOTHING)
LM sausage (1 syn) LM O&R sausage
pineapple, apple and grapes
alpen light (1/2 HeB)
lemon & lime activia 0% with dessert spoon of pumpkin & sunflower seeds (1/2 HeB)
2 eggs, 3 quorn bacon and baked beans

Daily syns:- 1/5

EDIT: Had a gain. Drank 4 large vodkas with Fanta Fruit Twist at about 37 syns. Writing it off.

Last edited:
I've since painted glitter on top so its going to be a right mish to get it all off. Groan.
My auntie got a shellac kit for Christmas so may have to pop over to her place for a visit... ;)

On an unrelated note...

Why is it that you can buy 4 chocolate bars for £1 but need to take out a loan to buy some fruit?! :doh:

I've never had gel nails n never quite understood the point of it. How long is it supposed to last and how r u sposed to get it off?? I painted my nails about a week and a half ago and they still look ok apart from the nail growing at the bottom... Besides, I usually get fed up of the colour pretty quick!!

Good luck for WI xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back