It's time

You say that RaeRae- I had to make a visit to the little girls room at about 11pm last night! Ha- TMI. You don't know the fairy personally do you? (Thanks for putting in a personal request for me!)[/QUOTE]

Well actually, she's a friend of mine but she never waves her wand at me when I need it, lol xx

I GAINED

And I'm peed off.

Stupid SW. Stupid Speed Soup. Stupid peeing every 10 minutes and paying a fortune for fruits and not boozing and and OHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

Reckon Friday night did it?
Or because there wasn't much time between WI's?
Or it was the Christmas stuff finally showing up?

OHHHHHHHHH I despair.

7 cruddy pounds in 13 weeks.

I have 13 days to lose another 8lbs. HA! AS IF. :rant2:

I shall now sulk (I am tempted to binge). Its obvs going to happen. But then I will feel worse after. But it might be worth it for the momentary ecstasy. Maybe I'll just have one vodka. I've only used 1 sodding syn today. ONE SYN. How did I gain?!!? :grumble:

Noooooo, don't do it, don't give in to temptation... 1 vodka is fine, even 2 or 3 within your syns, but don't go mad. You know you will be beating yourself up tomorrow if you do.

8lb in 13 days probably isn't going to happen when you're already so small, but you know 13 days of 100%, you could still have a good loss in time for your birthday and feel really good about yourself and how far you've come.

As your WI twin, my scales are currently showing a gain too, and I've been 100% for a whole week! It's hormones I think, but you've got to think positive, perseverance is key.

xxx

Step away from the food!! Have a vodka (or two)! ;)
If you go on a food binge you'll regret it tomorrow.
It could be a number of things- fluid retention, hormones, too many bloody beans in your soup!!

How long was it since you last weighed ?

I know you wanted to lose a certain amount my your birthday - but look on the positive , you're lighter than you were on your last birthday !

Keep your chin up!! X

Don't binge. It's never worth it. Be 100% and know you did your absolute best.

You are human. We all are. At least I presume we all are based on my inability to actually SEE any of you. Anyway....we all gain or STS occasionally and it's just Sod's law that it happens at the worst time. Your pictures show the difference. Be proud...

No-body puts Kimberly in a corner. :)

I GAINED

And I'm peed off.

Stupid SW. Stupid Speed Soup. Stupid peeing every 10 minutes and paying a fortune for fruits and not boozing and and OHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

Reckon Friday night did it?
Or because there wasn't much time between WI's?
Or it was the Christmas stuff finally showing up?

OHHHHHHHHH I despair.

7 cruddy pounds in 13 weeks.

I have 13 days to lose another 8lbs. HA! AS IF. :rant2:

I shall now sulk (I am tempted to binge). Its obvs going to happen. But then I will feel worse after. But it might be worth it for the momentary ecstasy. Maybe I'll just have one vodka. I've only used 1 sodding syn today. ONE SYN. How did I gain?!!? :grumble:

((massive hugs)) Kimberley - dont be so hard on yourself chick. What about trying success express for a week or even a few days? It boosts some peoples losses. It may just get you back on track, maybe not the 8 you hoped for but quite a good dent in it? xx

Kimberly, put it behind you lovely!

Today is a new day! I realise I am beginning to sound a bit "Gone With The Wind", I blame the early morning coffee.

Of course you're disappointed, you worked dead hard for a loss. Maybe you're a week behind, and will see it next week? Maybe a bigger gain was waiting for you after Christmas, and you've actually reduced it? It's such a hard time of year to swerve all the goodies, and I read online (therefore MUST be true) that "normal" people put on up to 7lbs over the Christmas period. So, imagine the damage you COULD have done, but didn't!

Chances are you won't get your birthday goal, but I bet you're feeling much better in your clothes than you were before you started SW. Imagine how poo you'd have felt on your birthday if you'd not lost that half stone, and if you'd gained more at Christmas...

You've done really well so far m'dear, keep chipping away at it.

:happy036:

wow- that was....dramatic.

Laura and kitty I had 4 rather large vodka fanta fruit twists. At around 37 syns (not counting, who cares!)
I then watched Bad Teacher and it was really fun. These gains are poo. Fluctuation should not happen on WI as a rule. Or at least be the bottom end. Groan. My consultant went "oh...Kimberley.." like in a sympathetic/ disappointed-on-my-behalf way. Eurgghh.

I put myself in the corner for a day Sam but I'm ridiculous. I think I placed so much importance on my birthday as being some sort of milestone (its been stressing me out for months and months and months) that I wanted to make it more palatble by being a certain weight that I pulled out of thin air to focus on that instead.

So rather than- I'm turning 25, thats a quarter of a century, I only have a temporary contract, I hate my houseshare, my mum was married with 2 children by this age, what do I want to do, why am I always skint...bla bla bla. I'LL SOON BE 30. AND THEN 40. AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN!!!
I made it about turning 25 marking the first day of the rest of my life, starting with a slimmer happier me.

Anyway. Its just a number. And BS. And I need to stop thinking. The weight is just a number too. (Some) clothes fit better. My face is still chubster- but it needs to be to fit all my hair on my head.

Think I might try success express Sheila, or some Red days (close to the love hate relationship I have with my ex [Dukan]).
Why's it easy to give others advice and console, but not to do it to yourself?! I don't know.

CD- my housemates friend put on a STONE over Christmas. She's just a "normal" so I was well shocked. We did good me thinks!
Half a stone is half a stone. I was elated when I got my little certificate and it's on my bedroom mirror. And I need to stop making a fuss.

Its just theres so many things in my life that I need (want) to deal with, way back in October I decided I'd focus on one thing at a time. Starting with my weight. So if its not going my weigh (get it), its the end of the world because it gives me chance to think of everything else thats crud.

Anyway. Sorry and thank you and love you all so much xxxx (cringe) xxxx

U feeling any better in yourself today?

Puck yourself up, dust yourself off and crack on.

Hope you're ok xx

Thanks Rae Rae- you're so sweet for stopping by. I'm ok. I'm just...me. Lol
How are you doing?

Aww sorry to hear you haven't had a very good week Kimberly, you've done so well!!! Keep on smiling!

Hey Kimberley. I had the same reaction as you but my birthday was my 24th. I did it again at 27. Then 30. Now at approaching 32 I realise what you write up above. It is all a number. It has no bearing on anything beyond what we let it affect. I wanted to be a size 12 for my 30th. Although I lost some weight it never happened. This is the closest I have gotton and I struggle all the time at the moment for some unknown reason. We are not perfect but like you said half a stone is half a stone and if you hadn't have done that you would be half a stone heavier or maybe more. You are so great, so bubbly and positive and so what if sometimes it gets you down, I have every confidence you will pick up and carry on carrying on like the rest of us stalwarts.

I remember saying to you in a really early post when you were worrying about weighing in that you were over analysing and over-worrying. Maybe that's what keeps you on track but don't let it consume you sweet. You are and will continue to to do well :) xx

Last edited:
Back