It's time

Evening Kimberley - hope you had a good day hun. The shepherds pie "looks" good but dont think I could eat a lentil one lol theres a saying though dont knock it until you try it hehe.

Well I for one am glad you had a fab birthday blow out, nows the time to knuckle down and get back on the wagon you can do it, stay strong . Were here to help support you love xx

Thanks for the love Sheila! Feeling pretty chirpy today but nervous about WI. Who am I kidding I'm always nervous about WI :p

D-Day... dn dn dnnnnn

So tonight will be 17th WI since I joined SW back in October and I'm scared!!!

It's hard to predict how things will go sometimes with SW. But I gained 0.5lb last week and 1lb the week before. I'm often always a week behind my behaviour too so its possible that I will gain tonight. And I'm not going to like that. Even if you try and prepare yourself for it, no one wants to see the numbers go up on the scale- regardless!

I have gotten cracking though and the no booze thing should help. Even though I already hate having made that decision. Groan.

Last night for dinner I had 2x veggie burgers, sweet potato chips and heaps of ratatouille with onion, garlic, mushrooms, aubergine, sweetcorn, pasata, peppers. YUM
IMG_20140204_184116.jpg

I also used my soupmaker for the second night in a row to prepare a butternut squash delight (haven't actually tried it yet)
PhotoGrid_1391541168024.jpg

I measured out 6 syns' worth of popcorn into sandwich bags
IMG_20140204_193915.jpg

Today for breakfast I had 2x eggs with sweetener and vanilla essence and green tea!

IMG_20140205_082321.jpg

And finally this is all of my food for work today

20140205_080852.jpg

So I am trying!

Food looks great Kimberly, nice and colourful!

I've resigned myself that I am going to be up again this week.... but that will allow for a dramatic loss next week!

Although I am away Fri-Sun :rolleyes: Should be fine food wise, but it's gonna be a boozy weekend.

yup. Just put egg in a mug with sweetener and vanilla essence and cook. Delish.
When I have more time I fry it- so its like a sweet omelette. Something nice that Dukan taught me xxx

oh- 0.5lb off! Hurrah :D

Well done on ur loss, food looks good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WELL DONE KIMBERLY!!!!! FAB NEWS!

Well done on the loss hunni you deserve it - food looks cracking today.

If you added a choccy options to your mix you could have cake in a cup :D

BIG news

I can't even say that I'm going to try not to be dramatic.
It's just not me.

Oli (love of my life) went to an audition in Birmingham today. The plan is to find a very well paid job for a very short amount of time incase he gets his place at the music school in America because he's been unemployed for some time now and will need cash for VISAs etc and emergencies, and just because. So that was the plan.

Like I said, he had this audition today. We were up at 5am this morning to get him round to the coach station (and he was up all night coughing, poor thing [poor me too!!]) Anyway minor details

HE GOT IT

It's amazing. I'm over the moon. It's fantastic. They didn't even make him play all 3 songs, he was so good they offered him it then and there and want him to be the lead of the band (more money). He'll be touring the middle east/asia or have a hotel residency. Which means you're the band in the hotel for a period and play each night. You live there, rent free, have all ur food and stuff included, its really good pay (and tax free) It's great. Really REALLY great. Like amazing, and long awaited. Finally a boost to his ego, which he so much deserves and needs after a really awful year.
but

I have that sinking sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach. And its not going to budge.
I'm gutted.

He (rightly so) wants to go out for drinks tonight. Obvs this is my 6th night of my no-drinking so I won't have one. But I think its probably a good thing as I'd do the selfish and cry my heart out.
I like how I do this straight away. I haven't even seen him yet (he's on hour 1 of 5 hours travel home).
So I need to perk the eff up and yes. Thats what I need to do.

wow

Aww Hun, is it something you've talked about?? The 'what ifs'?

Is there any way u could go with him, is ur job transferable? Surely the band won't be playing every night and he'll get time off for family etc?

If it's not something u have really discussed then he is probably having the same worries. If u both want it to work then it will, don't be disheartened, it could be the start of an amazing adventure together.

And it's ok to get upset when u have a drink, all emotions are heightened. The 2 times I've had a lot of drink since bf has gone I've ended up a blubbering mess. Bf always says it's cos u release everything u bottle up the rest if the time so it's a good thing.

If u want a proper chat, I'm here, or there or wherever xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww Kimberley I can see why your upset but what an amazing opportunity! I'm sure no matter what happens you'll get through it together! I'm always here for a chat! Xxx

Back