It's time

Massive congrats to BF ......... and HUGE ((((HUGS)) for you my lovely. You will be fine - it might not seem like that now but you will be strong girl xxx

I'd be the exact same, delighted for him but gutted for me. Don't feel guilty about it, it'd be a bit worrying if you weren't bothered by it. I'm sure he'll be gutted too. But you'll get through it, and it'll be so worth it.

:flowers:

Evening ladies. Thank you all so much for the support. I've been totes emosh (ha! can't believe I just said that) recently and, well, you know.

Its ok, we'll be ok. We've just done the long distance thing soooo many times that I know whats coming and so amvgetting upset in advance. Which isn't helpful. Anyhoo I needed your kind words, so thank you very very much :heartpump: xxxx

Day 124 (really?!)

Woah- thats mental. Thats a third of a year. For 8lbs. Ha!

Anyhoo...
been as GOOD AS GOLD. I mean really really. I swear hand over heart this is the most strict week I've ever had on SW. And I'm really quite enjoying it.

I am scared that I won't lose though. I'm not sure how I will react. I know I always say this, but this time I've put everything into it. No excuses.

Thursdays restaurant dinner was YUM. No booze, starter or pudding for me.
20140206_193930.jpg

Fridays grub
PhotoGrid_1391861945354.jpg

Saturdays grub
PhotoGrid_1391894935737.jpg

Sundays grub and weekends drinkage (really made a conscious effort to make sure I was drinking enough this weekend)
PhotoGrid_1391987191614.jpg

Today I had eggs and green tea for brekkie, JP for lunch and surpassed myself with a salmon dish for dinner. Tinned pineapple, meringue nest and yoghurt for pud (resent synning the stupid pineapple, only had 3 rings and its in juice not syrup!!)

IMG_20140210_124850.jpg PhotoGrid_1392057712206.jpg IMG_20140210_200755.jpg

Unfortunately I'm not up for writing this evening (spent ages on a job application yesterday and am still a bit frazzled) but rest assured I'm ON IT!!
Whatsmore I am on day 10 of NO BOOZE. Would you believe it?!

Food looks fantastic love well done - and whoop on day 10 of no booze a proper detox yayyyy your on for a good loss this week I feel x

PANIC- Unprepared for a buffet lunch!!!

Ok.
So today I have to go to an Awards Ceremony at work to collect my ECDL certificate. I was really excited about it when I was invited way before Christmas but I didn’t realise it was today and I’m not prepared and I’ve done really well and OMG!!!
So the buffet they lay out with these things are amazing, fresh range of veggie sandwiches, cheese, egg and cress, houmous and veg in wraps. Lovely things. Tempura prawns, all sorts of battered type nibbles, cakes, pastries, these AMAZING large fresh choc chip cookies. Oh god.
Its from 12pm-2pm so covers my lunch hour as well. Of course I can eat what I have, and I’ve filled up on yogurt and drinks this morning.

It’s just going to be hard is all.
If I eat something I won’t be able to stop. But if I don’t I will feel deprived and embarrassed in front of colleagues.
Eeeeep!!!

Ok.
So today I have to go to an Awards Ceremony at work to collect my ECDL certificate. I was really excited about it when I was invited way before Christmas but I didn’t realise it was today and I’m not prepared and I’ve done really well and OMG!!!
So the buffet they lay out with these things are amazing, fresh range of veggie sandwiches, cheese, egg and cress, houmous and veg in wraps. Lovely things. Tempura prawns, all sorts of battered type nibbles, cakes, pastries, these AMAZING large fresh choc chip cookies. Oh god.
Its from 12pm-2pm so covers my lunch hour as well. Of course I can eat what I have, and I’ve filled up on yogurt and drinks this morning.

It’s just going to be hard is all.
If I eat something I won’t be able to stop. But if I don’t I will feel deprived and embarrassed in front of colleagues.
Eeeeep!!!

Are there any cold meats or salads on it, that you could fill your plate with? You don't have to eat too much, just pick at it a bit. Or put stuff you don't like on the plate :D

Silver lining- at least it's not Wed and you're not in scuzzy W/I clothes! :rotflmao:

Good luck getting your certificate well done :)
Be strong and eat lots of salad vegetation you need then walk to the furthest part of the room then u wont be seen going back all the time I know easier said than done but thats what I try to do :) xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh dear :sigh:
I got excited. Carried away.

There was a LOT of beige food.

20140211_131112.jpg I ate this, then some more fruit then another tuna and sweetcorn sarnie (white bread LOADS of mayo) and then

a chocolate muffin

Stuffed in as quick as I could. Barely allowed it to touch my tastebuds, smeared all over my hands and face.

Sighhhh..

Today would have been my 9th day 100%

that looks delish.

So you've had 8 days in a row on 100% AND booze free. That's some going- I am seriously impressed!! Have loads of water this afternoon and a light tea later and you'll be back on track first thing tomorrow

ohhhhhh
I'm wimpering
Like a dog.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lol. Ignore me. I'm moaning and whinging and whining wondering whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I did this!!!???

Lost the plot.
Cuckoo cuckoo

8 days on plan and no drink is fab you got your certificate so enjoy your day... get back on it and that can be your treat meal... :)
As gnarls Barkley sings "maybe I'm craaaaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, just liiiiiikkkkeeeee youuuuuuuhoooooo" ;)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't be too bad on yourself Kimberley everyone deserves a treat now and again!! I know the feeling though, no matter how much I enjoy being naughty I always feel bad the next day!!!! Just start again tomorrow!!! xx

Don't stress about it too much or you'll have a stress gain;) As everyone says, what's done is done, drink loads of water and cross your fingers for WI tomorrow!

How did you do that salmon, it looks sooo yummy, I've just taken some out of the freezer for tomorrow's tea!!

xxx

Back