It's time

In the words of PJ and Duncan...

Let's Get Ready To Rumble

In the words of PJ and Duncan...

Let's Get Ready To Rumble

It's the FINALLL COUNTDOWNNN

(be dee dee deee, be dee dee dee deeeeeeee)

I want to know what love isssss

Oh...wait..

Hope u got on ok at WI... We are all waiting to hear!!! xxx

Got a stupid maintain.

I'm a survivor, I'm not going to give up, I'm not gona stop, I'm going to work harderrrr

Bleurgh though
:sigh2:

Hello! :wavey:

Here to subscribe :) Boo to the maintain, hopefully you get a bigger loss next week to make up for it.

How are you finding FebFast? No way I could give up alchol for an entire month!

X

Oh bugger... Well keep up your good work and hopefully you'll score a double next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sunday arvo update/ whinge

I'm feeling really really low guys.

Thursday night I drank- it would have been day 13 of no drink. Then I had Subway
Friday at work I had cake, shop bought sandwich, packet of crisps. Me and Oli had fallen out without me even knowing and so I was miserable all day. Valentines. I had Domino's for dinner.
Yesterday (Saturday) I went to an all you can eat buffet for a friends birthday. And did eat. A lot. Oli came. Lots of us were out, we had a laugh and everything. Me and Oli had a really nice time together too. Or so I thought?

But he woke up at 5am this morning and left. He had the right hump and sent me all these texts about him being 26 not 76 and said I've stopped being sexy and act like an old woman.

I was flabbergasted and still haven't heard from him.

I'm not typing all this because I want girl power and all that. I know he's mean for saying those things and I know how to stick up for myself. I'm saying it because I don't have anyone to tell, precisely because if I tell my mum or girlfriends they'll get their backs up (like you guys are probably going to- but I'd rather you didn't).

I've said before, me and Oli have had a really tough year. I think I've been very giving and patient to be honest as he has been unemployed for over a year now and working solidly on that application for the music school in California. We never have money to do anything, theres been lots of deadlines and stress and well yes- its been tough for everyone.
I think he must be on his period. I don't know what's wrong with him. A while back he picked on me a bit for my weight but I've since joined SW and come really far. Now I'm acting like an old woman. Like give me a break!!! please please please don't start telling me how rude he is, and that I shouldn't put up with that and deserve better bla bla bla

Just need to vent in the safety of this forum. We've been getting on really well recently, chatting, laughing, supporting one another everything. I'm not sure where this has come from and sort of can't be bothered to confront it. It's a big week for me because I found out I've been shortlisted for a job I applied for and the interview is Thursday (he didn't even really say well done because I found out Friday and he had the right hump!)

But I was walking round town earlier, needing to buy a suit jacket or something but all emotionless and couldn't concentrate. I am cross with him for behaving like this, but more than that I'm worried that there must be something seriously wrong with our relationship, beyond the factors such as jobs and money which we have been working on. That's scary. Everyone says/does things they don't mean when they're angry or upset but this morning was just, well, I've no idea what's going on!

I don't know

You need to talk to him+find out where this has all come from. They're obviously his issues if you're feeling that things have been goin well. Maybe he's scared of goin to america and is taking it out on you? It must be tough. Sending hugs xx

Thank you so so much Rae Rae. Exactly the support I'm here for. Wondering if I should see if he wants to go for a walk or something (it's lovely today).
The other part of me is being stubborn and waiting to see if he contacts me/apologises. Lol.
Thanks again xxx

Aww pet hope your ok... u just need to ask him whats going on.. I agree with rae rae hes maybe just scared about the whole america thing... the truth might be horrible but its better to see whats going on rather than worrying.

I think hes just said that to you about not being sexy because he knows it would get to you.. lads tend to do that he wont have meant it...

Sending you big hugs..

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok lets get the hugs over with first ((big hugs)) ,you asked -so im not going to pour out the tea and sympathy and girl power thing :D

Try texting him and asking can you meet somewhere for a chat ( cos if hes being as stubborn as you he wont answer his phone if you ring). Meet in a park or somewhere that's open, your more likely to argue if its indoors.

You have been more than supportive of him whilst he has doing his music thing, and it would be nice to know where all this has come from. Maybe "he" feels you have stopped being sexy but thats because you have put things on hold to help him. Ask him in what way you have changed, your still the same kimberley inside and out. Whilst your doing something about your weight if the love is there that shouldnt matter. You need to know where you stand hun and what he expects of you, it takes 2 to make a relationship work. He may be saying it because its his way of dealing with going away and leaving you, but its not the way to do it, cos its causing you hurt.

I hope your ok, and whilst my thread probably sounds like you something you didnt want , theres nothing meant by it. Hate to think of you upset xx

You're welcome hun, anytime. Boys are weird creatures+tend to make things bigger than they are+blow it all out of proportion. I'm wondering if he is really worried about leaving you+doesn't know what you think about having a ling distance relationship. I'd put money on him thinkin this+thinking you can do better+doesn't want you to put your life on hold for him while he's away. You just need to reassure him I suppose if is the reason xx

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope you are ok Hun.

Men are strange creatures and sometimes not very good at expressing themselves. Like others have said, it sounds a bit like Oli is maybe concerned with how your lives are about to change and is finding it hard to deal with.

I have no idea what he means that you are acting like an old woman, I'd hope he appreciates the support you've given him and the reasons why you maybe haven't afforded as exciting a time as you both would've liked recently. Have you discussed what will happen when he goes to his job yet? Maybe that's playing on his mind too, the uncertainty??

There is nothing worse than when a man just shuts down without you even realising it's happening. I hope whatever it is, you can get some sense out of him and get things back on track.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear you haven't had the best week!! I agree you just need to talk! None of us on here know him so I definitely agree it's not far for anyone to tell you what you should do and how bad he is, just have a talk get everything out!! I hope your ok! Let us know how it goes!! Xxx

Just to echo what the others have said, try to clear the air and have a chat. It kinda reminds me of when kids are small and boys say rotten things like girls are smelly, when really they quite like them. Not that I am trying to make it as simplistic as that, I just have a feeling that him being mean to you is a way of coping with going away, and maybe him hoping that you'll be the "grown up" who has to make a decision about where you go from here. Thrash it out, you guys seem to have a strong relationship to get through all the difficulties you have, and I bet you can get this cleared up. But have good chat- so many relationships come to an end over a small tiff that explodes out of nowhere.

Hope you're doing ok today x

Back